Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Violin players & classical music? - Minitokyo

Violin players & classical music?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

Are there any people interested in classical music?
And/Or playing the violin?
I'm studying music/violin ^^

Greetings from Germany

I love classical music! It's the best. I tried learning the violin but didn't go so well..But i'm trying to learn the piano! :o

i play the violin! im not extremely good tho...but i dont suck that bad either ^^* i like classical music [it makes me want to play my violin] but im not very knowledgeable about it

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I've always believed that classical music fails to get quite as much appreciation from our generation as it deserves, so I'm always glad when I see others who enjoy it or who at the very least are interested in it. As for playing the violin, I played it for fourteen years, until two years ago when I simply ran out of time to practice violin and had to choose between symphony orchestra and a course on European Union politics. Because I am a government major and not a music major, I chose the latter.

I had been concertmaster of both my high school orchestra and the local youth symphony before going to college, where I was third chair before having to stop, which really is a pity. I really want to start up again, and even though I'm not in the orchestra anymore, I still bring my violin up to university every year in the hopes of finding time to practice.

So, gummi-niisan's advice to you is to keep up with your violin studies, because if you stop, you'll regret it. Besides, violinists get some of the absolute coolest pieces to play!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

^^ I'm really happy that there are other people interested in classical music, especially in the violin.
Yes, at the beginning it is hard to learn and endure the practising (for violin) but if you get to play a piece fluently~
There's nothing more satisfiying than this XD
- Just the opinion of a music student *g*

Greetings from Germany

I do like classical music, but I'm not playing the violin, although sometimes I wish I could. Instead I've chosen to play an ancient Chinese instrument, Gu Zheng, which is similar to the Japanese koto.

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

Wow, I would like to play Gaja-gum, it is the korean version of the jap. koto ^^
I think I will start it next year, when I'm finished with my first exams.
Who is your favourite composer?

Greetings from Germany

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.