Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a little help with my di gi charat wallpaper - Minitokyo

a little help with my di gi charat wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ok, i hope this is the right place for a little help with wallpapering

ok, this is a Thanksgiving themed wallpaper, but something is missing and i cant decide on what, it looks a little plain, but i personly think that i need to add something....

the brushes where done by Photoshop 7 and the edditing is done by Paint Shop pro 8. i've soften the brushes so it will not be blury and i've made the snow flerries with a little blur (dont you think its too much?)

so what do you think? please comment on helping me to fix sertain things or if the wallpaper is alright ^_^

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8456/thanksgiving24us.th.jpg

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmm, okay... I think, generally it looks okay ^^
The extraction is fine and everything is done with good placement.. however, some things...
- you have blurred the background way too much...most of it are so blurred that the scan kinda look outta place... what's more, you cannot really see the grass in front, so it seems as if the focal point is only on the scan, which looks kinda weird.. you may want to lessen the blur in the background elements, especially the trees near her :D
- I think the lighting is not good... >.< the scan is waaaaaay too bright for the wall.. since even the grasses cannot be seen, it is imposibble for the scan to be that bright... it's either you darken the scan, or make the grasses and leaves more viewable (lighter colors)..the easy way would be darkening the scan, you may try to desaturate the scan a bit and make it more shadow-y so that it matches the darkness of the wall (but even then, the sky doesnt look that dark, so maybe you should make everything else a bit lighter in color and therefore brighter :))

If you wanna add something, I suggest you put text on it :D no moon/stars please, that is way too cliche, and I think the background is already nice enough as simple as it is now ;D
Hope that helps ^^

Signature

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

I pretty much agree with tareren... It looks nice but just maybe a couple things...

I think it would look good with viewing some of the trees and the grass... That would make it look 30% better...
Also, The scan is to bright for the wallie... as you can see, there is a ring of light around her head, but there is no sun, so that makes it stand out too much for the background... So, maybe either lighten up the wallie or darken the scan...

Also, a little less blurage for the background...
Well, that's all I got, Sayonarra. ^^

- Lumina

Quote by tarerenHmm, okay... I think, generally it looks okay ^^
The extraction is fine and everything is done with good placement.. however, some things...
- you have blurred the background way too much...most of it are so blurred that the scan kinda look outta place... what's more, you cannot really see the grass in front, so it seems as if the focal point is only on the scan, which looks kinda weird.. you may want to lessen the blur in the background elements, especially the trees near her :D
- I think the lighting is not good... >.< the scan is waaaaaay too bright for the wall.. since even the grasses cannot be seen, it is imposibble for the scan to be that bright... it's either you darken the scan, or make the grasses and leaves more viewable (lighter colors)..the easy way would be darkening the scan, you may try to desaturate the scan a bit and make it more shadow-y so that it matches the darkness of the wall (but even then, the sky doesnt look that dark, so maybe you should make everything else a bit lighter in color and therefore brighter :))

If you wanna add something, I suggest you put text on it :D no moon/stars please, that is way too cliche, and I think the background is already nice enough as simple as it is now ;D
Hope that helps ^^

hey, thank you so much for your help, it helped me alot on what needs to be fixed.... i've brightened it up and added more color to the sky, its kinda like a sunset with snow falling down and brighten up the background, lessing the blur in the trees and added text....

so what do you think now? is there more that needs to be done? ^_^

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1733/thanksgiving34pu.th.jpg

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

@.@
I love it.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Its looking great so far but if it was my wall I would add a little fog in the background or faded clouds :)

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.