Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Get Backers - Minitokyo

Tagged under Get Backers

page 1 of 1 12 total items

rabchil

rabchil

nejibana

Did anyone watch the anime or is still following the manga? Volume 31 has just been released recently.

I love this series ^^

Too bad the anime is too short. But it's good that it ended without too much fillers in it while the manga was still going on!

Anyone have thoughts about this? ^^

i finished watching the anime and i love it! :D

i wish they'd make another series wherein we can see the fight Ban and Ginji had before they became friends. would have been awesome. XD

i'm not yet following the manga though so i don't know if the fight was already shown in the manga or if the manga had any references to it.

I agree they should do another series... there are still question running in my mind. Such as Ban past, his power, how Ban and Genji came up with the name Get Backers, the list goes on. Even though I read most of the manga already. Question still running in my head. Men, just when I was getting into the show it have to end. :( I love the show. I wish there a movie and another season of the series. I will keep wishing and crossing my figure until it come true. :)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

S54

you arent the only one. I loved the anime and am just now getting into the manga. I really wish they would continue the anime, I definitely didnt like how it ended. The only thing I didnt like about it was the anime's severe underuse of Natsumi XD.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I love this show... I love Ban! I definitely want to know about his past. The anime is too short for me. Many questions still running through my mind.

rabchil

rabchil

nejibana

Actually I don't like the way they portrayed Ban and Ginji as if they're gay or something in the anime! From the manga, they love GIRLS! And at the end when their beetle car cruises off into the distance, Ban is seen putting an arm around Ginji and Ginji laid his head on Ban's shoulder! YECH! Real guys don't do that~!

Ban and Ginji are so cute. I love this anime.... Thinking of following up the manga as well....

You wouldn't betray me, right?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I have yet to watch the anime, but I have been following the manga as it gets released... in the US we're up to volume #13... I agree that Ban and Ginji's fight before they became friends would be a thing to see!

Signature Image

Anako-chan

FanFicker

Well I agree, it's too bad that the anime is that short. It would be great if there was an OVA obout the Miroku Seven vs the Dakkanya team, someone agree with me?

rabchil

rabchil

nejibana

i read a few books of the manga, i feel bored because Ban isn't as 'hot' there.... he looks way more handsome and 'bishi' in the anime, thanks to Nakajima! xDD

I like the manga so much even though I not yet read finish XD Ban and Ginji are really cuteXP

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i love get backers ^.^ *pokes avvie* hmm...i'm still following the manga, it's out til volume 33 here, and waiting anxiously for the next volume ^_^' i think the anime is too short, and too rushed, and that they should make another season.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.