Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed: Natural, Co-Ordinator, Newtype or... - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed: Natural, Co-Ordinator, Newtype or...

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Genetic Human Type....

Natural
7 votes
Combination
13 votes
Co-Ordinator
31 votes
Newtype
10 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

I decided to do this to see what many would be. Most likely Co-ordinators, but I choosed combination of a natural/newtype just like LaFlaga :D

Note: Hope this doesn't close, cause I tried to search for somefink like tiz.

Cosnsidering we are talking about CE Newtypes, I went with Coordinators. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a stronger immune system and have a 99.9% of surviving dangerous situations, where if you were normal, you would have died.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would go with Coordinator. I would like have those enhanced abilites. I be smarter than I am now.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

coordinator are cool
newtypes could be cool but... there were no newtypes ever been happy because they were newtypes...

Signature

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

The real reason I chose a combiantion (newtype/natural) was because I didn't want to be Uber as many others. People would just go for co-ordinator because its so strong in many ways.

Being both a natural, a normal being and a newtype, with a sixth sense ability is fine enough for me. I don't wanna take it all the way to supremacy. @_@

whats wrong with being natural? being a natural and be better than the enhanced ones, makes them think twice with messing with u!

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

coordinators for me! they have enhanced abilities..
naturals are alright but coordinators are way cooler..

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Newtypes for me...cuz they can see/feel things before they happen...instead of being genetically altered per se newtypes evolve their abilities naturally but ofcourse the ultimate coordinator gets the best of everything...hahahaha

Who is the enemy?

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Newtypes are cool, and so are coordinators. So I would pick super coordinator(You know, like kira). hehehe

Definitely coordinators for me. I would love to have those enhanced abilities, be stronger and smarter, just like Athrun (hehe...)
Of course, it would be nice to have a sixth sense ability like the newtypes but their genes always get in the way some how or another later in their life.....

I was thinking about going newtype, but then I realized that I don't wanna feel in the middle of a battle. So i went co-ordinator.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I'll go for Ultimate Coordinator, just like Kira. This way I have Newtype abilities too. And I don't care if people say Coordinators aren't normal beings, in fact I hate if they do so.

Signature Image

I also vote to be a coordinator. Being immune to most (or almost all?) fatal illnesses can become really handy. ;)

lol
it's really hard to decide between newtype or coordinator
but i'd say newtype, b/c they weren't artificially modified
on the other hand, if you stay human, eventually you'll evolve into something as good as newtype and/or coordinator?

i vote for coordinator too.... well being immune to almost all illness, can save alot on medical fees~~ =) and also they are intelligent and learn things fast.... but being combined... i rather be a newtype/coordinator

i rather be a coordinator. I mean you're better in just about everything. Plus you can go "Seed".

what is a newtype? are we talking the naturals hocked up on drugs to bring them to the level of co-ordinators? actually, naturals can undergo SEED as well, like cagalli XD SEED isn't exclusive to coordinators, something about it being a sign that person is further along in human evolution than most other people. it's natural to want to be a coordinator, an i'd have to say that'd be my pick, but if you asked me if i wanted to be a coordinator or a natural like cagalli, id definitely say cagalli

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by Patchybut if you asked me if i wanted to be a coordinator or a natural like cagalli, id definitely say cagalli

Guess that means combination right? XD Her ability of Seed was inherited by her bro of course. Before anyone replies to this, don't bother, its only IMO and it kinda makes sense for her to gain that ability through kira.

Other than that,

*Newtype flash*

*Dagger eyes*

.....I sense a new poster! XP

merged: 12-08-2005 ~ 10:55pm
4 days have past, why didn't my newtype abilities work? XD

*Another flash*

This better be real! XD

Quote: but i'd say newtype, b/c they weren't artificially modified

No, they weren't.

Quote: what is a newtype? are we talking the naturals hocked up on drugs to bring them to the level of co-ordinators?

They would be Extendeds, not Newtypes.

My choice would go to Coordinator. I would've chosen Newtype, but they weren't given as much importance in the Cosmic Era to the point that I think this is a new breed of Newtypes.

But if we were to talk about Gundam in general, Newtypes would rule...

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

If you were talking Newtype as from UC Gundam, we're talking a naturally superior human, with heightened coconsciousness. I would dominate you all in battle if I was one. Unless a more powerful Newtype than me came along.

The problem with being a Co-Ordinator is for as superior as you might be, you genetic stock is a dead end. You population will decline without fresh blood, Newtypes will just happen naturally and eventually thrive on their own.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by DuuzIf you were talking Newtype as from UC Gundam, we're talking a naturally superior human, with heightened coconsciousness.

I haven't watched the UC series yet but remember were talking SEED here XD

kelsal

kelsal

Black Wings

l would like to be a co-odinator, because there so advanced l guess.

Newtype. ^_^ Stellar's one, isn't she? Besides, if I were her, I would be capable of operating the DESTROY Gundam! Woo-hoo!

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by ChinaRoseNewtype. ^_^ Stellar's one, isn't she? Besides, if I were her, I would be capable of operating the DESTROY Gundam! Woo-hoo!

Actually, Stellar's a Natural whose as well as an "Extended", a drugged natural, but with abilities camparable or stronger then co-ordinators. So my guess would be you wanna be a Natural? XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.