Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the bad guy that sucks the most and why? - Minitokyo

the bad guy that sucks the most and why?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

personally, kougaiji from gensomaden saiyuki!
too many words , stagnant fighting i guess most fight scenes are, always claiming he didnt do his best or letting his enemies off so easily (wat for a longer story?).
always keep on saying he's hesitating, hesitating..............
OX

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Sounds like Shinji from Eva. Shinji is such a wuss o how I loathe him.

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

koulon or something from FMP

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

The booty shaker wutever gang in Rave....I don't know. for me they are silly.....

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I gauron to bad in full metal panic! really he is just a thug.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I hate Naraku from Inuyasha. He is a huge wimp and never fights his own battles. He always sends others or one of his dolls. I'm beginning to get a little tired of him.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

orochimaru from naruto. he really sucks. :angry:
he doesn't thinks on the others. i really hate him! >=(

naraku is actually a good bad guy.well,you know what i mean.he is evil,mischievious,powerful,clever and witty.all that and a sharp tongue.a really pathetic bad guy would be adon.you know, that loud mouthed wussy general from bastard(anime).if his name ain't adon, then feel free to correct me.i'm a forgetful bastard.

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Orochimaru.. It seems that he just can't die.. Sucks!

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

I'm not evil or something, but I don't really hate bad guys, actually I like some if them, like Aion from Chrno Crusade (haha dunno why) and some others ;)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.