Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GIRLS ONLY)What do the girls find Sexy - Minitokyo

(GIRLS ONLY)What do the girls find Sexy

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

baggy jeans and big tee's are okay as long as they're not exaggerated. (some of the guys at skool you could see their boxers all the time, and you just had to resist the impulse to yank their pants down and say " GET A BELT YOU MORON!") but dressing up is also nice. whatever the guys looks the best in is sexy, although i confess a deep attraction to guys in spandex or european-type close-fitting long sleeve shirts...mmmm....sexy

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

*lol* i guess good looks!
Unless you know the person to be someone very 'unsexy' on the inside... then doesn't matter how good-looking he is, he can't be sexy with a negative personality.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

It bugs me when guys wear extremely baggy pants. Like some guys at my school, they over do it, they might as well not have pants at all, you know? A little sag is okay, I guess. The shirts have to be well fitted also.

I like my nerds. Tall, with a sweater and glasses. OH! So cute! I also like goth guys. Pretty mysterious! Wow... guess thats a big gap... nerds to goths. Oh well!

I like nerds, too... hehe <3 I like'em to have glasses (preferably those with thin frames, but anything goes), and I like boys in jeans and plaid shirts (that's just one of my weird obsessions O_o). I also like boys with longer hair and I'm not that fond of guys who are bald or have short hair. Oh yeah, and blue or green eyes are a must X-P

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by OdeenaI like nerds, too... hehe <3 I like'em to have glasses (preferably those with thin frames, but anything goes), and I like boys in jeans and plaid shirts (that's just one of my weird obsessions O_o). I also like boys with longer hair and I'm not that fond of guys who are bald or have short hair. Oh yeah, and blue or green eyes are a must X-P

*jumps in*
Sounds like you are talking about me! ^_^'
:o Oops, girls only!

*runs away*

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

omg'sh. I love a guy with ruffled hair and glasses. Glasses! haha, nerdy guys are great, too bad they don't talk much =(

FuriousSpark

FuriousSpark

{Furious Angel}

my last 2 bfs have been/are quite skinny, dunno how that one happened.
i like guys with piercings
i like guys with cute smiles
i like guys with good skin
i like guys with gorgeous eyes
i like guys who wear black shirts
i like guys with a bit of muscle but not too much
i like guys with no facial hair
i like guys with no hair on their chests
and as for saggy jeans, if it looks good on them, i don't mind.

>>I watch the stars as they fall from the sky..i held a fallen star as it wept for me, dying..<<

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Quote by KazahayaI find sexy a man who can cook, specially if he's wearing an apron.

*laugh* Me tooooo! :D XD :D ^_^' :sweat:

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.