Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Soft Drink Do You Like? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Soft Drink Do You Like?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

Quote by llxcharlenexllerr i love mountain dew but in taiwan they dont have it >.<

that is a crime. a sick crime. mountain dew, is like, the specialest thing ever. i also like vanilla peasi and lime pepsi. and root beer ocasionaly.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I drink slice which I like.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Cocacola, Sprite and Canada Dry Ginger Ale. the rest doesn't exist

I like a combination of 3 types of drinks......since I have a fountain dispencer at work...I have around 3/4 of a cup of ginger ale.....a dash of c-plus....and a quart of coke..it makes it look red..which i find kind of cool....

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

kind of of cool but does it taste good? O.o

yumid

Keeper of the Cresent Sun

Pepsi blue... they used to sell it here... now it became ice, then "don't worry, no sugar"...

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

I mainly stick to Dr Pepper, Pepsi blue was cool but I think they stopped selling it a couple of years back

hmmmmmmmm?
coke.. i dunno why, juz like it XD

yumid

yeah gzg9jg... it was nice drinking something blue hehe

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Mountian Dew
Root Beer
Ramune Soda (Orange, Strawberry)

I hate all diet soda/pop.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i'm a coke girl!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

anything but coke, pepsi...they must be purged!

dunno, water has a better taste(or lack of) then coke n pepsi. 7 ups good also

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

actually Fanta Blue is nice too O.o

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I'm a coke gal! :D

I hated the tase of vanilla coke >.< For me, Ice-cream and coke don't mix! >_<

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Pepsi and greentea

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I used to want to drink soda all the time. Now I know it's not good to have it all the time. I always liked just about most sodas because of the unique tastes each has to offer. Now I just mix different sodas around in a cup to try some new stuff. Some people find it weird but I think it's amusing.

i'd go for energy drinks like red bull or the so called "spezi" also known as mezzo mix (mix cola and fanta and out pops the spezi).

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

orange juice!
i can drink it anywhere at anytime...

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

Water, caffeine and OJ. Haha, what I like differs depending if it is fountain, can, bottle, etc. Usually, if no ice, like pepsi from the bottle and can better than coke, but I like coke from the fountain best. Coke has better carbonation, but I can't stand it straight up from a can...

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

just about ANYTHING with caffiene will suit me, but my favs are Coke and Mountain Dew

fav non caffienated drinks are anything like sprite, sierra mist etc.......orange sodas not bad either :)

Signature

yumid

Vanilla coke is nice... they stopped selling it here, only left with the weird cherry coke... if you cant buy ice cream, buy Vanilla Coke (R) hehe Fanta Blue? never heard of it... sound cool though

pamkips

pamkips

?????

I WUV MOUNTAIN DEW WITH A PASSION!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Dr. Pepper, or 7up for me.

I like coke.
But orange juice owns.

<3

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.