Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Kind Of Soft Drink Do You Like? - Minitokyo

What Kind Of Soft Drink Do You Like?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

I like Dr.Pepper the best but I don't have more than a reason for liking it than it tastes good to me.

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Robot Chicken's rubbery cousin.

Coke in a glass bottle. Nothin better.

Signature Image

Oh geez, I try not to drink soda but I looooooove it.
I like Mountain Dew, Ramune and Root Beer the best.
My favorite soda changes all the time, though. XD

I have been trying to drink healthier soft drinks so recently my favoroites have been fresca and sprit zero. But i could always go for a fountain soda or a pepsi!

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

i though u were talkin about alcohol soft drinks. i was about to tell u: Beeeeeeeeeeer!

But since u're talkin about sodas, I could tell, CocaCola rocks!

I like Coca Cola the most and then Dr. Pepper next.

Star-Light

Star-Light

wishing on a star

I like all kinds of soft drinks except diet ones :)

Signature

Root beer and Sierra Mist are my favs

I dunno if any of you know of it but Tropicana is easily the best drink ever. It's pure squeezed oranges with juicy bits of the fruit still in. It really is delicious, and I can't get enough of it. Unfortunately it is quite expensive <_<

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Yes mountain Dew rocks x333 so does pepsi but pepsi comes 3rd ^^

I love coke a cola!I hate pepsi.I can't drink it.Tastes like sugar if you ask me.I swear I drunk off 7up so I never drink that anymore.I love root beer thats alright as well.Orange is so so.

coke or dr.pepper for me

Like cook and Mountian Dew

Quote by allysia
"I love coke a cola!I hate pepsi."

It doesn't have that taste

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

if I have to, it's one of those clear fruity ones like 7-Up or Sprite. If it's clear, it makes me believe it has less chemicals to eat my stomach from the inside!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I love Code Red (the red Mountain Dew), but if there's none available I'll go for Sprite or a bottle of Stewart's (this brand makes cream soda, root beer, and flavored sodas like peach, cherry, key lime, etc).

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Vanilla Coke is probably my all time favorite. It's best if you add the vanilla yourself, but the stuff they sell with vanilla already added is pretty good too. Cherry Vanilla Coke is also pretty damn good.

"If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, 8 o'clock, day 1." -Time Bandits

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

General Sodas- I'd have to take Coca-Cola over Pepsi. Pepsi is just too sweet. I like the bitterness with the Coke better.
Rootbeers - I think IBC is probably the best marketed root beer out there but I have had a few home/local brews that were better.
Citrus Sodas - Gotta go with Sun Drop or when thats not available Mountain Dew both are great but I definitely prefer Sun Drop.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Not too big a fan of fizzy drinks... There's this really nice peach/nectarine juice sorta thing in China ^.^ My fav! Qoo - anybody heard of this brand?

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Hmm i would have to say Pepsi/Coke, Gin&7(eyy its still a soft drink but with a alcoholic twist lol), and Mountain Dew is good :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

my favorite soda would probably be either coke or sprite. i guess pepsi is okay but i prefer coke.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I like 7up coke and sprite and root beer!

sprite and 7 up :)

cream soda, or pepsi max

V-sayo

V-sayo

sayo~

recently became a fan of Schwepps Orange & Mango mineral water, but Sprite has been my all time favourite.

by the way, i hate Pepsi, and that Pepsi Blue was worse, it tasted like soap....not that i tasted soap before *rolling eyes*

i caught my girlfriend making out with my boyfriend 0_o"

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.