Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 guilty gear review - Minitokyo

guilty gear review

Tagged under Guilty Gear

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

panche

panche

the best warrior

the figthing 2D games changes in 1997 when a litle company creates a legend ""guilty gear" in thats time the rulers of the 2D was SNK and CAPCOM (their are great two) but a litle title come to his roofs, since the first time i see guity gear i become a fan of the series , in the first title you see a great liberty in your moves a special touch "the powerfull destroy!" a devasting move that concludes the figth , is fun but....... when artwork system get serious creat the most great game im talking of guity gear X new characters excellent graphics and the best = "the sound track " a bizzare style make feel lake an anime and a beatiful final boss , want more? well the saga was improve with the time and now i just have a question in my head "king of figther or guilty gear" is a question that i cant`n answer....... >=0000000~~~~~!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

double thread creating of guilty gear review please do not start threads in the forums about reviews. If you would like to submit a review, please do so in the Reviews section. You can submit a review by going to the specific anime's page in the browse section and clicking on submit reviews.

In the case of Guilty Gear, http://reviews.minitokyo.net/submit/203/

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.