Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 should i confess my love or not? - Minitokyo

should i confess my love or not?

should i confess my love?

yes
24 votes
no
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

plz take a vote

if you dont confess then when yours days are few left..you have regrets. thats way worse than gettin a really bad response from her/him now

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

because you are unsure and have to resort to a forum I don't think you are ready to confess

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

depends on the situation...
a lil more info would be helpful ^___~

rite now, it sounds like ur leavin it to lady luck...
well i hope luck is on ur side lol ~___^

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I guess you could say that you love him/her but the thing is he or she might not like you back.

Its kindna sad really someone you like not liking you back!
But you will never know untill you find out yourself!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

To me, I guess it depends on the situation. How badly you want to tell the person, but I always find one good reason why you should -- seize the day! LIfe's short! But then again, you wouldn't want to do something that you'll regret.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

yes confess! i confessed and it was great ^^ you might never know, he/she might like you back ^^

what i think is that sometimes not taking risks is worse than taking risks ^^

just confess, dont ask anyone for their opinions, do what u like, if u really like that person - confess, they might get taken the day u want to confess, who knows? seize the opportunity, dont waste it

aiya.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

There is no worse things than keeping your emotions buried inside your heart.
If you don't express them, how can the one you love know what you feel ?

It's easier to say than to act, I aware of that. But you should better surpass the shyness or yours and reveal what your feelings trully are. By doing that, you would have a clear response:
- the one you love loves you too (I hope so for you) and then that's great.
- the one you love tells you he/she doesn't share the same feelings (sorry...). That's bad but you know it.

It's better having the one you love telling you he/she doesn't love you than learning later that he/she loved you but was tired of waiting. You will regret having waited for the rest of your life after that.

So take your courage and go ahead. Good luck

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Better to let it out then to wait. Then ten yrs down the road. U realize that she loves u too. :(

0_o

eki

if you don't give it a try,you'll never know.

Invincible

Invincible

Angel and Sierras Guardian

If your confident to tell them that you love them then tell them...But there is always a risk that she might just run away...

Signature

Never fight with the Invincible

eh tahnks ppl for ur votes

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 06:29am
w8 if i confess and she likes me to then what i ask her to go to the movies? i am total retard lolx

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

It's really up to you where you want to take her ^-^ Anyway...

I hope you confess ^-^" I mean, like the others said, you'll never know...My grandfather was more of a Chinese peasant but he won my middle-class grandmother...over a doctor who was also after her. My grandfather confessed first, and I exist today because of that. I hope you find this as some sort of encouragement ^-^ Good luck!

Everything should be smooth sailing the moment she says yes. If she does, just go with the flow (your instincts ^-^)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

i don't know what i'll do in your situation...
Well . always i've think i loved anyone i'll end up without saying anything maybe thats the reason i ended up how am i now...
i advice you should do it...(but depend on the situation...if you are her/hir friend if she say no she maybe push you away...(but well...that depends on how you used your head XD

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

i guess it really depends on the situation. i've been in your situation before. i didnt want to tell the person that i loved him but i did and i was hurt. i crashed for a couple of days and i never really forgot but two days before my birthday he asked me. so i got my wish.

the thing is you should or else you'll regret it. i mean yes, we could get hurt but we continue to live. the worst thing is the person would say no and it's in our human nature to break down and cry about it. but you'll never know unless you try.

yes you should you should try to put it out in the open...........................with out makeing it look like a date rapeist is comeing onto you or something along those lines

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

One qoute I shall say is this:

"When we are young
Wandering the face of the Earth
Wondering what our dreams might be worth
Learning that we're only immortal
For a limited time"

--Rush, "Dreamline"

Tata,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

Confess. If the other person feel the same way you do, then you'll try to start something that both of you will enjoy, and buried feelings will finally become something. If he/she says no, then you can move on with your life. Either way, confessing your love gives you closure

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

Man, you're only 14! But what the heck, go ahead and confess!

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Confess. If you get reject, you know it wasn't meant to be. Don't get too hung up on it . If she accepts, just have fun with it ^^

Signature

anty

anty

maeby it seems hard or wrong but i say do it! if you wont youll be sorry for the rest of your life youll hate yourself, you should say everything or else it would be good

So long as you do it your way it is good, but if you dont it is just all crap :P
(-_-")--> well whatever, but it sounds good hehe......

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

cofess now or it is too late take the chance and grab her b4 others!

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

yes, you should alwase reveal your fealings twords someone. if not it will haunt you forever

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.