Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 motifications help - Minitokyo

motifications help

page 1 of 1 3 total items

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

He he he Yea what I noticed was that my not.(notifications) all I see is just fourm replies and no wallie ones and seriously I know atleast one of you made a wall or mabye ya guys are really busy but I checked on a few people submissions(friends)and some were just probaly a day or a few hours no less sometin wrong with my compter?hmmm thought some of you might know why so just askin.^.^

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

well i dont know shadow im sorry i cant help....

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Quote by sheqelwatchlist yield you notifications about gallery items and reviews, friendslist yield you forum thread notifications, and siplay on your userpage.

I think that should answer it. If I saw it right you have all your people on your friendlist right?

look also here Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

Quote by Keltosh Friendlist is a list of members who are your friends. People you care enough to want to know what they post in the forum. You will NOT receive notifications when they submit wallpapers, indy art or reviews. You will only receive threads notifications. The reasoning is, you should check up on them from time to time. This is not a list meant for 100 members or so, but for your, so to speak, best buddies.[/qoute]

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.