Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Gundams - Minitokyo

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Gundams

Which Gundam do you like the best?

Wing Zero Custom
4 votes
Strike Freedom
4 votes
Sazabi
0 votes
ZZ
0 votes
Nu Gundam
0 votes
God Gundam
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

where did all the mobile suits come from in Endless Waltz? They were not mentioned in the Wing series though. Also, where does Wing Zero get it's Duel Beam Cannon, I don't think that it is stored on the mobile suit itself, so how?

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

oh well, I don't know, it's a year in the future after all...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Apparently, we're to assume that the Gundams always looked like that. If you can recall, there was a brief recap regarding the last battle of AC 195 shown in the beginning of Endless Waltz. Shown therein were the Gundams, already in their "customized" forms.

Oh... shoot... if you're referring to the Serpent units, then ... um... well, short answer would be that it wasn't mentioned in the series. But if you'd like to know more, you'd have to follow the pattern of which these MSes were named; I am, of course, speaking about the zodiac sign (the MSes name) with the days of which they correspond. "According to modern star maps, the sun cuts through a 13th constellation, Ophiuchus the Serpent Bearer, between Nov. 30th and Dec. 17th. " So, the production by the Barton Foundation / use of these MSes were within this time. Of course, none of this was mentioned in the series, but L3x-18999, under the control of the Barton Foundation created these MSes.

If you're talking about the Tallgeese III, then the simple answer would be that it was created by Treize as a sister-suit to the Tallgeese II. TGIII wasn't completed in time to see battle but after the war, it was seized by the Preventers and kept as backup.

I don't know the answer to the one about Wing Zero since I'm not an expert on that sort of thing...

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Shadows

Shadows

Within Everlasting Darkness

I'd either have to go with Wing Zero Custom since I got a model of it in my room.

Signature

My fave suit of all time is the wing zero cutsom. I love the angel like wings and the total look of the gundam.
Regarding the question about the twin buster rifles my only idea is that the gun is in a few or several pieces hidden on the gundam which can be easily taken out. Other than that I don't know.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I really like strike freedom. Since the fredom Gundams are my favorites to beign with.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Modi

Modi

God of battle rage

Quote by zephryn

If you're talking about the Tallgeese III, then the simple answer would be that it was created by Treize as a sister-suit to the Tallgeese II. TGIII wasn't completed in time to see battle but after the war, it was seized by the Preventers and kept as backup.

I don't know the answer to the one about Wing Zero since I'm not an expert on that sort of thing...

the talgeese was built by trieze in answer to winggundam (unit 01) where as the epyeon was built in answer to wing zero. as to where the gundams came from? there were built by the respective doctors tied to each pilot in the begining why they were built i can only assume specificly for operation meteor.

Komm Susser Tod
the sad wish of a warrior
with noone and nothing
to fight for.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

We have to assume that the endless waltz custom gundams hve been like that throughout the series, like zephryn said. I was baffled myself.

I choose Strike Freedom simply because it is a bad-@$$ gundam!

My opinion is based on marketing. New models, means new action figures. Seriously, yep, it was meant to show that the Gundams looked that way after they were modified.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.