Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kimi Ga nozumo Eien! - Minitokyo

kimi Ga nozumo Eien!

Tagged under Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Do you agree that narumi is w/ mitsuki not haruka??????

Mitsuki
17 votes
haruka
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Yurifa

I just watch kimi ga nozomu eien and i find it very nice story but iwas just expecting the ending that narumi will be w/ Haruka but hes w/ mitsuki in the end how bad for me.......

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated category id. please remember to put new threads in the correct categories to help sort the forums. :)

also, this thread has the potential to become just another versus thread. So when you respond, please give detailed reasons why you think Takayuki should have chosen Haruka or stick with choosing Mitsuki. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Given the situation, I think it was not a suprising conclusion that Narumi picked Mitsuki over Haruka in the end. Haruka was involved in an accident that caused her to be in coma with no certainty she will ever regain consciousness. Furthermore Narumi did not just abandon Haruka right away. He visited Haruka often in the hospital didn't he for a while?

Fortunately, you are not in the same situation with Narumi but what would you have done if you were in a similar situation? Assuming there was another girl who cared for you would you continue to wait and hope that this poor girl will regain consciousness? Narumi has a life too and it would not have been fair to him spend the rest of his life visiting comatose girl who may or may not regain consciousness.

Unfortunately, in a situation like this there is no such thing as good ending.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Moving to In-depth section.

Quote by EternalParadox also, this thread has the potential to become just another versus thread. So when you respond, please give detailed reasons why you think Takayuki should have chosen Haruka or stick with choosing Mitsuki. :)

yes yes - it will be closed once it degenerates into a versus thread. I would respond to your question except I hate this anime and could care less who is with who.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Yurifa

Gumee! hehehehe! (For wat?)
I didn't explain y i like harukaa right...
Well actually Takayuki is right because w/o Mitsuki he cannot move on, if she (Mitsumi)did not enter the life of takayuki hes still in pain w/ wat happened to Haruka........

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 07:36pm
Well actually i was expecting that takayuki would choose haruka since it was his firstlove after all.. But it doesnt even matter until you watch the whole story..! I already have predict that takayuki would choose mitsumi, Isn't it obvious? How would takayuki be back to normal if not for mitsumi? I could say that Takayuki was sometimes selfish because he really doesnt know what he feels for that person until that person was gone from his sight..! Unfortunately if there is such a situation like this it really is hard to choose..!

its sad they broke up but the guy got the best of both worlds >.<

its like.. you dont know whats most important to you until u lose it.. or almost anyway.. & referring to topic question, yes i agree.. w/o mitsuki i dont think he would ever moved on and probably dwell on haruka's accident for the rest of his life..

well, in any case, i feel sorry for haruka that it turned out that way in the end. this show is probably the best anime show that i have ever encountered.

i thought it was the right decision for takayuki to be with mitsuki even though haruka was his "first" love b/c he realized how much empitness was inside him when mitsuki wasn't there...he followed his heart and feelings...his feelings towards haruka seems more like a responsibility...then the feelings he had prior to the accident

Who is the enemy?

man.... i though his best friend (shinji-kun) ganna help out mitsuki out when she go to the hotel with the other guy. but he help her out and somehow he so fcuked up and let her fcuk him.didn stop her...man i got so jealous n piss off i just wanna shot that guy n wanna punch my screen. but in the end i was happy that takayuki going with mitsuki.. first time i watch this anime i though takayuki going to marrie haruka n mitsuki to=) but it didn happen. really sad sorry i watch this anime be4 i go juvi. really nice love story

OroItachi

OroItachi

~ cursed ~

i cant choose O_O i like them both but in a diff way.......
haruka's my main choice, but mitsuki's too darn nice too, so i guess, ...... haruka, since i liked her first -_____-

- The cursed ones hold the heaviest grudge -

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Isn't Mitsuki Takayuki's first love?

Well yah Mitsuki is Takayuki's first love. but Things change over time. thats like the whole point of the plot. Before the anime started, Mitsuki got close to Takayuki, so that she could help Haruka ask him out. Its ironic that let herself like Takayuki, because it wasn't her intention in the first place.
The thing is, I love Haruka and Takayuki as a couple. Their relationship is truly beautiful, so much that i cherish the first 2 episodes. Its because Haruka was so fresh in his mind that loosing her was so tough for him. And the reason why Haruka is my favorite is because she and Takayuki are both "Too nice... Too nice, and its cruel" says Akane. Haruka would constantly be seeing all the pain Takayuki went though while she was in comatos. Its the guilt that killed them in the end. For this reason I truly desire them together, but i would rather see them separated, yet happy.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.