Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Character Weapon - Minitokyo

Anime Character Weapon

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Hi Minna san!
i just watch mai-otome ep.7
i just curious, is there any other anime chara weapon as big as arika's?
i kinna shock to see how big her weapon is.
thank you Minna!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I know inuyasha's weapon is pretty big.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I totally agree with mushishi. Arika's weapon looked pretty damn kewl haha. That is now one of my favorites. I liked cloud's swor(s) he uses in advent children. As in anime-wise, The kewlest weapons so far imo are from bleach (shinigamis' zanpaktou)

Man forget a weapon because Gohu fist will kill all of that

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 01:44am
Man forget a weapon because Gohu fist will kill all of that

Arika sure got a huge weapon. I dont think Inuyasha's or Ichigo's swords come even close.

She sure looks cool with it! Go Arika!

Well, there is always... Grand Slayber!
It is a 100+ meter long lightsaber-like weapon from Genesis Surviver Gaiarth.
And it isn't a weapon wielded by a mecha, either... but by a human-sized character.

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

you are all wrong because
in trinity blood
Abel Nightroad gets this huge red spiky weapon when he turns into a krusnik(vamp thats kills other vamps)

Kurayami20XX

Kurayami20XX

Kurayami no Mix...

Yeah I don't know if anyone can match up with Arika with her weapon but if its guns then the biggest I can think of is Seras Victoria huge rifle from Hellsing.

Their is just one "BIG" weapon missing. Sanosuke Sagara in Rurouni Kenshin. He has a really big sword in the first episode that you see him in and a few others. It is the biggest i have seen in an anime, but it lookes like it isn't the biggest.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

how about the weapon of vash from trigun, his "transformed" revolver is a great weapon too

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

Renji's Zabimaru in Bankai mode I suppose... Shikai mode is already pretty damn big for a sword...(will not say more 'coz it's going to be a spoiler)

getbackers dr.jackal

darkbat321

darkbat321

darkbat321

the double sword of SERGE from chronno cross
its so fast!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by darkcloudv2you are all wrong because
in trinity blood
Abel Nightroad gets this huge red spiky weapon when he turns into a krusnik(vamp thats kills other vamps)

I think the key point here is the size of the weapon compared to its user. Arika's weapon is bigger than her! lol

Maybe if Ichigo or Renji weild Arika's weapon, it wont feel as big.

Arika wins. lol

Quote by EcchanArika sure got a huge weapon. I dont think Inuyasha's or Ichigo's swords come even close.

She sure looks cool with it! Go Arika!

i think ichigo's first sword was bigger then zangetsu. and Hyru(i think that's how you spell his name) from rave master has a really big sword

bleach, oh yes, definitely bleach
ichigo's sword is monster-size :D

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Ichigo's 1st sword ROCKED!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

nothing beats cloud's buster sword, not even yazoo's velvet nightmare, loz's dual hound, kadaj's double katana, or sephiroth's masamune...

Signature

Quote by Noir666Ichigo's 1st sword ROCKED!

i know! i wish they made it his sealed form, zangetsu form for his released form, and ofcourse ban kai

I like Kuroro Lucifer's Book that steals his enemy's skills :D

I want a mecha from FMP. Abalest would be better.

0_o

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

Inuyasha's Tenseiga is quite big but Ichigo's Zangetsu is the biggest

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I don't know how big is the sword of mai-otome but i think Ichigo (Bleach) has a big one too !

merged: 11-24-2005 ~ 04:43pm
I don't know how big is the sword of mai-otome but i think Ichigo (Bleach) has a big one too !

ha ha! thank you Minna san for your apply!
now i know more oversize weapon, thanks to all of you!
Ichigo sword in ban kai mode is like normal size sword if i not mistaken
but all of your opinion, i think renji ban kai mode sword is terribely huge too!
woow! more than ichigo!
Thank You Again Minna!
Love You Guys!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.