Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Character Weapon - Minitokyo

Anime Character Weapon

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

I like vash's guns
or Dante from devil may cry's ebony and ivory.

Invincible

Invincible

Angel and Sierras Guardian

i like gunblades...Squall has one

Signature

Never fight with the Invincible

eki

ichigo weapon from bleach and haru from rave.
it's very big sword.

Quote by julian1nothing beats cloud's buster sword, not even yazoo's velvet nightmare, loz's dual hound, kadaj's double katana, or sephiroth's masamune...

Oooh forgot about Sephiroth's Masamume. It's blade may be thin as a normal Katana, but it sure is long! It has the longest blade I remember...

These char's are not really anime but thier Weapons are kewl. If you go about which weapon is Preatty big, id Have to say Nightmare from Soul Calibur. The coolest, I think is Ivy Valentines weapon.

If only guilty gear was an anime.Any gundam will be nice. Yes .. a gundam will be pretty nice.
That gun Starwing had in Outlaw Star with all those unique bullets.
Ishida's bow and glove from bleach(Yeah THE QUINCY)
Chad's glove is pretty neat.
Tousen sword with bankai is sweet. when you think about it.

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Kenshins sword ;) that would be one I would like to have ^^

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Quote by qazzyIf only guilty gear was an anime.Any gundam will be nice. Yes .. a gundam will be pretty nice.
That gun Starwing had in Outlaw Star with all those unique bullets.
Ishida's bow and glove from bleach(Yeah THE QUINCY)
Chad's glove is pretty neat.
Tousen sword with bankai is sweet. when you think about it.

not just any gundam! i either go for Strike Freedom+METEOR or Legend!

i like rith's weapon pretty cool and pretty glows too

Ichigo bankai's sword is awesome. All that black make it really cool

ichigo's starting zanpakuto is pretty big and all the zanpakutos are awesome with their abilities ichigo's zanpakuto(zangetsu) is pretty awesome in bankai form so is renji's in bankai form.

Well my favorite weapon is from Trinity Blood. It's a giant red scythe that Abel Nightroad (the main character) uses. I don't know if it has a name but it's the coolest weapon I've seen. Here's an image
http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/toribla/images/set_buki_kama.jpg

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Kenshin's reverse sword :p

yea, if only Guilty Gear was an anime =\

the sword of light from slayers :)

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by darkbat321the double sword of SERGE from chronno cross
its so fast!

... T_T -_- :sweat: :nya: :hmpf: ~_~
now that I've gone emo crazy...."Double Sword?" What the crap? You mean swallow, right? Serge uses double-bladed weapons called swallows not double swords. And it's Chrono Cross not "chronno cross"...sorry just being OCD I guess ~_~

Anyway, coolest anime weapon...can anime influenced/related games apply? If so...

Game:
Fayt Leingod from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Weapon: Himself. For those who haven't played the game, which I recommend you should, Fayt's parents performed Symbological Genetics on him, altering his genetic structure by combining it with symbology. Symbology is basically the same as magic on any other RPG. He was given the power of Destruction, the most unstable and dangerous symbological power there is. Although he only uses it once, kinda, it's the coolest thing I've ever seen.
You can find scans of him in my gallery or by browsing the Star Ocean section of MT.

Anime/Game:
Cloud Strife's Buster Sword, hands down. I prefer the Advent Children model. Six swords including a base sword if I'm correct. They interlock and form one sword resembling the Buster Sword but I believe it has a different name this time. Final Fantasy Advent Children

Anime:
Chrono from Chrono Crusade. The guy can become a frickin' demon and has a sword! His body is a weapon when he's a demon! Enough said. Chrono Crusade

And Edward Elric's automail arm/ability with alchemy. Something about that...is just so awesome... Fullmetal Alchemist

I suppose I have a "long" list. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Chrono.

Haru's sword from Rave is pretty big too, in its first form.

... im kinda sad about how... pathetic ichigos ban kai looked... although it was cool looking... the first release looked stronger../

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.