Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You just cant feel it!? >.< - Minitokyo

You just cant feel it!? >.<

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

Waaaah~ :D Ok... Let me start...
»What if you fall in love with a person whom havent befriended you even before? And you keep on thinking about that person even though you dont have any communications, yet always at the same place at the same time.. Like for example in school. You kind'a feel down because you keep on thinking that he/she might just not notice you... And maybe he/she already loves another.
One day a friend of his/hers came to you and told you something... That friend said that what you feel for that special someone is also what that person feels for you... In other words, the person whom you like also likes you...
You cant believe at first but eventually you somewhat did. But the problem is... You just cant feel it! OX You cant feel that he/she likes you also... And worse? It seems like he/she doesnt even care... -_- But despite of these stuff you noticed, his/her friend still insists what he/she said before (that the person you like also likes you) ....

So... Would you believe that friend? Or just ignore what he/she tells you...

I once asked a friend of mine if this situation happened to her... And this is what she said to me:

"Other people arent good in expressing their feelings for someone very special to them... And as for those who cannot feel it, maybe they lack "sensitivity".... That's why they cannot feel the true feelings of a certain person... I might believe what his friend told me but proving it myself is a lot more better..."

So if your in this type of situation... Would you believe?

x_x

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

ur questions is confusing. >.>@~
well why not just go up to the person u love. I mean u can't feel anything from a far distance.

Signature

o yea i sure understand because currently i had that same thing but her friend didnt say it directly to me that she lieks me but her friend is hinting or so i think anyways or maybe they are just playing with me so i ingore them but if thier friend told you directly that he/she likes you then ask.

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 06:41am
o yes and also i cant feel her looking my way or anything as i do to her

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

reminds me of my second girfriend back in high school, admired her so much and one day i decided to go up and scream out my name and intro myself coz i am so rigid...(like a brick and i stood there and told her where i stayed and my name in a salute your sergeant matter), then to find out, she thinks i am silly, not knowing that she also feels the same way...

maybe you can try that, just go up and act all funny (not to a way that will offend of course), then maybe something will come up, i mean even if he or she refuse, somewhere along the line, at least he or she will already have the image of a person in her mind and might decide to give you a chance later on. works for me, why dont you?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I'm not sure how I will react. But I think I will be happy even if it seems too good to be true.

Give it a try... even if you don't believe that your feelings are returned, it's better to ask him/her for sure than to wonder about it... or to try at least to interract a little more with him/her so it will be him/her that make the first step... even if what his/her friend said may be seen as a first step.

Good luck.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Don't wait for them to make a move. The feelings might last a long time and waste your time. Either tell them how you feel or move on.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I would deny it.
If that that guy(coz a woman hehehe) doesn't tell by himself, his feelings toward me. I wouldn't even think he likes me. no matter what my friends say, coz thats the way i see it.
But it all depends on the person!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

At least make friends with that person i say. Its hard to get close to a person (especially if you watch from a distance). Just be nice. Follow your heart. But don't rip it out and throw it at them (if that makes any sense).

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.