Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will you give up your love of fight for it? - Minitokyo

Will you give up your love of fight for it?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

The situation is:

»You were just a normal person who loves your friends very much. Because its them who are always there for you... One day you found yourself inlove with a certain guy/girl... After some time you found out that one of your most beloved friends also loves him/her... :o You tried to forget the feelings you have for that someone but you failed.. only to realize its not that easy... And loving that person continously is a lot easier... But in the otherhand difficult.... Why?
Because everytime your friend sees you with that guy/girl having an important talk... He/She would be hurt... And you arent also sure if the person you love feels the same way too...
You know that your friend is really deeply inlove with the person you also love... And in the name of love what would you do?

Give the love you had for someone whom became a part of your life and is very special to you... Your friend...

Or fight for it... You love him/her and everyone has the right to love...

Yeah.. I know its hard to choose... I am not either forcing you into answering this question... n_n Only to those who has some opinions and answers in mind could post here... n_n Well everybody is allowed to... :nya: LoL... hehehe... So its up to you whether you ignore this one or give it a try... To those who will make a reply... Thank you very much!

Jaa-ne~! :)

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

ok.. u and ur friend like this certain guy?

wow, lucky him. ^^.. well actually.. nah ~ forget it.. i dun wanna talk about my life, who really want's to? @.@;

anyways, well hm.. kinda hard to say.. well it's best to not let ur friend know that u also like this guy..

this question is hard to answer, i'll come back when i have an answer. >.>

Signature

I think you and your firend should talk to eachother and talk about the problem. If she really is one of your most beloved friends she should understand your feelings. If she gets mad and calls you a traitor, then she really diden't take your feelings into consideration and might not be a true friend of yours. Your friend may be simply lusting after this person while you really like the person or vice versa. By talking you will come to a understanding and you will have a burden lifted off your sholders. The one thing to remember in this is even though you may have liked this guy a lot and you will probally will have many more guys you like; Your friendship will last forever

From PERSONAL experience if the girl doesnt show signs who she like/loves then its a free for all.:D but if you loose you gota know when youve lost...coz then it gets meesy
freeking happened t my best friend and me... didnt affect our friendship. mostly coz we knew when to stop.

is that an answer?

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Hmm... do you know whether the guy/girl who both friends like like any one of them back? I know it's going to be hard for the odd one out, but hopefull he/she'll accept it eventually.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.