Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Ring- Japanese or English Version? - Minitokyo

The Ring- Japanese or English Version?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Which Ring film was scarier?

Which was better?

The Japanese version or the English version and why?

Jaszi5

Well this one was a hard one. They were both good but I think Ringu (Japanese version) explained things to much sometimes so the English version got me a little bit more plus I felt worse for Samara and bad for her in the English version. But I still liked Ringu.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I saw the english version and I dont like it...

I prefer the trilogy of Ringu, the japanese version, I think that this version is superior and better in a lot of things....

I really like the first and third movie

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

I prefered the English films better then the Japanese ones they were a little creepier but the books are ten times scarier the either version of the films.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

THE JAPANESE VERSION! just because it's the orginal! But the English, version is much more scarier!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

clueless-saint

clueless-saint

Lovely Delight

The japanese version are scarier..........

Signature Image
Delightful
Im a member of NuGeneration & Negaraku

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.