Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the worst way to get dumped? - Minitokyo

What's the worst way to get dumped?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

What do you think is the worst way of getting dumped and why it was so bad?

Or were you dumped badly...and how?

Jaszi5

i say a few of my personal favorites...

-in front of everyone in the cafatiria at school

-in front of your family

-over the phone

-on aim

-through an email

-in a mmorpg

-when the phrase "maybe we sould just be friends" is used

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

The worst ways of getting dumped is to be informed by a third party or through an email/sms. Because you weren't even given the chance to speak or to defend yourself.

"I don't deserve to be with you/ You deserve someone better (Ya, how considerate of you... =.=lll)" is perhaps the lamest excuse to be used. I find it totally unacceptable and I'd rather you just tell me it's because I'm ugly. At least, that IS a reason why you don't wish to be with me.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

by messages like phone email chat/pms or infront of alot of people//maybe worst he'll bring his new gf along -.-

-through phone, IM, or email
-in front of an audience (either 1 or more ppl)
-by him ignoring/avoiding you and not even telling u that it's over
-him showing up with his new gf suddenly
-him telling you "i've always treated u like a sister"
-him telling you "we're just friends"

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Like when happen to me.....

My ex-gf kiss other guy behind my back and later told me that he was her cousin... The next morning she say to me that she always look at me like a really good friend but thats all....

Another one is that she laugh in your face when she is with her friends...(really hurts)

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

when youre not even dating and you are sitting near them and you hear from their friend theyre talking to that they have a boyfriend, and theyre blind to your affection, but its obvious to all of their friends

or when the other girl who was nearly my girlfriend said she wasnt ready to date, and i find out she was lying not to hurt my feelings, but it hurt more because she was lying

but this doesnt really make me lose respect for them

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Hmm, the worst way to get dump . . . Probably like this though I never experienced being dump:
1. Your boyfriend or Girlfriend suddenly called you for a date
2. You go with them and eat dinner and stuff
3. Then she or he said after you paid the dinner, "This is a letter for you."
4. You opened the letter and it is a letter from court that you should not be around him or her for 500 m or even 1 km distant
5. After finished reading the letter, a police approached you and said, "Excuse me sir, you have breech the court letter. We have to arrest you."
6. You spend 3 days in Jail full of murderers and maniacs

Well for some people, this might be their dreams come true but for me, this is nightmares

PAche

PAche

hoarder

hell....i've never been dumped.but i do know it isnt a nice feeling.which only is made worse when the other party, the "dumper", isnt sensitive enough.

just yesterday, someone got dumped over the radio.the girl said something like "i want to break up, we're not fated to be together, blahblahblah...." then requested the dj to play shut up from the black eyed peas.

so i think that, is one real harsh way to break up with someone...first announce it over air, then play some demeaning song.poor guy >_<

but worse would be that, plus it being on his birthday and finding out that his ex gf was going out with his best friend.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

when you are in the washroom taking a shit, and your cell/phone rings (yea i know people that takes their phone to the washroom) and ur gf/bf calls you, "lets break up" while trying to let a big one out. Now thats a pretty bad way to be dumped. Just try to tell that to your friends.

Invincible

Invincible

Angel and Sierras Guardian

it is by the phone...That is so stupid...

Signature

Never fight with the Invincible

SMS/E-mail. I have grown tired of how some people take advantage of the convenience provided by these mediums for matters that require a more serious handling manner.

I say by email... no way to defend yourself... happened to me once

What about your best friend tells you that he/she is having a relationship with your boy/girlfriend....
Double betrayal

hmm in a suicide note?

aiya.

tsukasa888

tsukasa888

Ryuu Tsukasa

Any ways not by talking directly is bad.

Signature
I know I'm weak, that's why I want to be strong!
visit www.robertsetiadi.net and my art gallery at deviantART

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

Hmm... watched a few on TV:

Introducing you his New Girlfriend
In front of others as they laugh at you
In front of others on your birthday
By saying how an idiot you are and that you love him for his money (but you love him more than money)
he'd be jealous of your guy friend and he'd tell you'r guy friend that you're breaking up because of him.

Well there you have it.

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

in pubic, on your birthday

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

the worst way? the guy turned his attention to your best friend and tell you that 'it's over'.. Ouch!

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

when ur really devoted ..

Quote by RSAgent007

-in a mmorpg

does that happen?!

id say on phone/email/intant msg-er

people these days have no guts..
if your gona break some1 hearth and or make em cry
at least do it face 2 face!

*push aside memories*

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

infront of many people
letters

I watched this on Sex & the City

Poor Carrie got dumped via a........
wait for it...............
A POST-IT Note !
ARGH ! Ridiculous !

PAche

PAche

hoarder

Quote by ZeRoGravitywhen you are in the washroom taking a shit, and your cell/phone rings (yea i know people that takes their phone to the washroom) and ur gf/bf calls you, "lets break up" while trying to let a big one out. Now thats a pretty bad way to be dumped. Just try to tell that to your friends.

LOL.that isnt hard.its just painful.literally

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.