Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 poem - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

this is a poem I wrote

you said that you loved me
and that we are meant to be
I want to share my worries and fears
I want you to wipe away my tears
I want you to hold me tight
I want you to tell me it will be alright
but you never listen to me
and my tears you never see
your beautiful promises always become a lie
you always find new ways to make me cry
I am not alone and yet I am lonely
why is it that you like to hurt me
my spirit is breaking away
my heart breaks more every day
one kind gesture or word thats true
thats all I am asking of you

Signature Image

I like it. Hehe... guess no one else is into poems. Nice and catchy. :)

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i think u should break up with whoever ur with...
if u want a better life, the bf/gf thing never works! trust me, even if u guys make out, one day, u'll be in a quarrel again, and perhaps break up, and that's what u call a fragile relationship!

if u want a real relationship, u should get married! i assume u r old enuf!
that's my openion, i hope it isn't out of the subject...i think i went out of the subject a little...
ur poem is really nice, i like the way it rhymed ^_^...i think its complete, and not missing anything ;)..
bai bai!
=============
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

it's quite good but if this is based on a real life experience, I say dump that person!

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Georgie22300

Georgie22300

Delice d'Ange

Oh, it's beautiful... Tears appear on my eyes ^^ lol
Really nice poem :)

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

I think it's beautiful, in spite of the sadder subject. You're getting skilled in writing poetry, shadowcat23. I'm not going to offer any relationship advice, because I think you may already know what you have to do. Sometimes it takes a while to figure things out, but once you do, don't hesitate to act on it.

Like I said before, it's absolutely wonderful writing, hun.
Excellent work ^_^

nitetrain

nitetrain

!! IM DOWN WITH THE CLOWNS !!

T-T sooooo sadddddd,dont worry ull find the one ^^

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTILL SOMEBODY GETS HURT, THEN ITS HOLARIOUS... LOL

O.K. First off love the poem Crystal it's awesome.Second you need to make your own decisions however relationships are a give and take situation.Shawn loves you and does what he can for you the only way he knows how.I know he can be a real jerk sometimes and stupid but noones perfect.Maybe you should talk more with each other because you both probably feel the same way.Anyways just don't make any rash decisions over something trivial.anyways great poem love ya!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

I thinks it's a lovely poem, the way it rymes, and evrything. It's sad but beautiful, you did a lovely poem, I hope the next one is a bit happier ^^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

That's an excellent poem! ^_^

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

It's a very good description of the destructive power of some people. There's not too many poems here that I can actually climb into and find myself. This is one of them though. Well done

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.