Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Godannar Funny? Entertaining? Or ridiculous? - Minitokyo

Godannar Funny? Entertaining? Or ridiculous?

Tagged under Godannar

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

RavenEros

RavenEros

No dark but me,no light but mine

Recently i have seen an anime name Godannar. quite amusing. funny n enterating. n all the girls inside almost all are big boots :)
so have u guys seen this anime?
how do u think? :D

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

seen it. some how, it's like a revival of those old mecha animes, like mazinger z or sumthin'.

Signature

Kiyomaro-CP9

Justice....

Funny and entertaining.

Yes. I'm a One Piece lover.

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

I saw a sampler of the first ep and thought it was pretty funny and entertaining. If you haven't seen the trailer for the series you really should (the N. American one), because it's one of the funniest ones I've seen in a while.

I'll definitely be checking out the rest of this series because as I said it's funny and lately I've been wanting to check out some mecha again.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I would say all of the above applies to godannar. It is a funny, entertaining, and at times, ridiculous anime. I actually like the series however because it has a good plot, good characters, and great animation.

i like it. it was funny and sometimes ridiculous and it was a really good anime to watch, i like it.

i watched the 1st episode and stopped watching after that. >.< it feels too dramatic? for me. and the mecha looks kind of funny.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i've watched the 1st few episodes... because my friend has it...

find it very boring... only because they seem to focus very much on the boobs then anything else... i got bored..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I started watching finished episode 1 and dumped it the boobs bounching and old style robot where they pronounce every move they make just annoys me.
I personally hate these types of anime's!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please correctly categorize your threads. This should be in the In-depth section under the Godannar category.

Moved and category added.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

Um....goddanar is pure stupidity mixed with mindlessly humongus boobs and a stupid plot. my fren actually says he can find better scenes from power rangers xD

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

JoeEat

JoeEat

The one and only

my take on it, cuz i have also seen the trailer and the first ep is-- entertaining-- i couldnt really make a good decision yet, i would have to see at least half the anime-- my first influence is it looks like it will be funny-- and i am all for those funny, "big boobed" humor-- filled with sexual inuendos and original slapstick out right funny stuff.

with that in mind it looks like it wont disappoint me-- since i am not in it for the mecha or the "plot" -- i am hoping it will almost be like Excel Saga-- little or no plot-- and just constant laughter--

we will see how it goes ^_^

--Jason Kamerath--
"You can accomplish anything with vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendible labor..."

Rather than being plotless and quaint, the story is actually surprisingly good. As much of it may be a homage to old school mecha where mechs have silly metallic human faces, it is at the same time "modernised" with good plot, great character design, and for some, a somewhat nostalgic music soundtrack.

Speaking of nostalgia, for those people who grew up watching giant robot animes, you'll definitely appreciate Shinkon Gattai Godannar. Honestly though, for some people, they might find the over exaggeration and deliberate ecchi moments to be severely detrimental and turn-offish. Still, I'll have to say, if you can over-look those quirks, you'll be watching a great anime.

Oh, and it has some pretty good humor too. Don't take my word for it though, try watching the first season and judge for yourself~

Poise-n-Beauty

PerfectAsPoison...

i got the first episode in an issue of my newtype magazine. its ok i guess. it has its cute points and then it has its really strange and occasionally stupid points....but i guess its mostly an anime for those who like a lot of action with a side order of fan service in their anime. i wouldnt say its completely bad though.

I like this animation.

merged: 12-24-2005 ~ 02:12am
I like this animation.

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 03:29pm
Of sizuru || please look for it.
With it and a thing sexy as possible. :D

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 06:21pm
Are not you yet found?

I just picked up the first three disks, I think I really like it, its really good for a robot anime.

This animation is the best

merged: 01-17-2006 ~ 09:39pm
In addition, please say to me if a sexy thing was found. :D

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I actually really enjoyed this anime. It seemed like a nice parody of Mecha anime and fanservice. Never too serious yet never too ridiculous.

Sure the ecchi was good but like all good shows it wasn't the MAIN reason I stayed watching it.

Oh, is it so.
(Oh,soudesuka) :)

merged: 01-18-2006 ~ 08:12pm
How is it if I aimed to 60?
Because it is quite good animation.
(60mademezasitaradoudesuka?
ke(...) :D

merged: 01-18-2006 ~ 08:15pm
How is it if I increased it more because a sexy animation image is short recently?
(Saikinsexy animationgahusokusitemasukaramottohuyasitar(...)

merged: 01-18-2006 ~ 08:16pm
Suimasenmurinitanonde :sweat:

merged: 01-19-2006 ~ 04:21pm
Sonotyousidesu! :D

merged: 01-21-2006 ~ 11:14pm
Do you increase it a little more?
(Mousukoshihuyasimasenka?)

merged: 01-26-2006 ~ 05:03pm
Let's increase it.

merged: 01-27-2006 ~ 06:30pm
It is late, and I sleep, and does have not yet come?

merged: 02-10-2006 ~ 03:27pm
Increase by there being it early!

merged: 02-11-2006 ~ 10:59pm
Do you hear a story of a person?
A fool.

merged: 02-21-2006 ~ 04:16pm
I do important-looking way of speaking and do not breathe it.
I'm sorry. -_-

merged: 02-23-2006 ~ 03:11pm
Please stop please deleting it.

It is very good and very funny and the story is amazing

Two images of a while ago?

funny and entertaining, I like very much this series not only for the girls, but also for the drawing and the effects though never understand very well the one who was enemy and of where gone out. The end I like me and simultaneously not, it was in order that it he have more chapters, it is a pity that they were not continuing the series.

This show is ridiculous

Signature

It was entertaining. I'm not going to say that I haven't seen better, because I defneitely have. But I've seen worse too. I think it would hae been much better with a bit more action and a bit less fanservice, though.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.