Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Return - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hey everyone!Gin of the Twilightswords here,returning from the pits of hell....well more like school but they're sure close:P.I glad to be back and see everyone is doing ok,I have a bunch of messages I need to check and not enough time to do them in since the college library will be closing early until next week(and I had to wait a week just for it to open again.So I'll be gradully getting to that and what ever else I see.And I hope some of my buddies out there missed me!Well not too much since I said I would be back in a week.Anyway,feel free to comment on my return and I hope to see more great artworkf rom everyone^-^!

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well welcome back. Great to see ya back. Try not to say away for too long and be sure to do good in school ^.~ I think alot of people will be in that boat too since college is starting for me actually quite soon as well. Great to have ya back Gin ^^

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Wai! Welcome back! I just got back from Peru XD but now I'm in school so I cant be here as often as I use to >.<

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.