Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZ] What kind of wings do you possess? (with pics) - Minitokyo

[QUIZ] What kind of wings do you possess? (with pics)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

moonlit and dark wing

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

http://images.quizilla.com/A/aquacherry/1102184343_onlitwings.jpg

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

I got:
Mystical Wings. Strange and unique, you're an angel half born of tranquility. You have a mysterious behaivor and aren't close to too many people. You are quiet and also one of a kind!

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Peaceful. As a sensative and quiet person, you make sure that everyone aroung you is doing well. You enjoy company and helping others when they need it, and you are kind and thankful for what the world has given you

Signature Image

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Playful Wings. Friendly and (very)giggly, you have energy that's always ready to burst out the window at light speed. You're adventurous and absolutely love surprises

Yup, I agree, if I don't say so myself!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.