Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DearS question - Minitokyo

DearS question

page 1 of 1 18 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

I'm really sorry if this isn't an anime or manga, but can someone tell me what "DearS" is? I really love the art! ~Twilight

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

It's an anime show.. I don't know if there's a manga that goes along with it. It's pretty new.

i do like the art. Ren Ren Ren Nagusaran Rensia Roroonren Nakora (otherwise known as Ren)'s well drawn.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Its awesome!

Though I must warn you Twilght, its directed towards guy, from what I can tell anyway, I suppose girls can watch too but yeah.

http://a.scarywater.net/akeep/

A bit-torrent site that you can download the episodes from.

To sum it up, DearS is a group of aliens that crash-landed on Earth two years ago and made a peace agreement with Japan. They have increadable learning capabilities and, if you didn't guess, the S stands for Slave. If they find a master, they then serve that master, sexual, or whatever it may be.

I'm sure Osi will post here and give a MUCH better summary than me, but until then this it for now. I love it and think its super Kawaii, Ren-chan is mine ^^

Signature Image

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

If you like big boobs and big boobs then youll like the big boobs in this show, that and the sauceh bootay.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

I really don't know but I can look it up.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

It is an animation. Now total 6 episodes are broadcast in Japan.
It started to be broadcast on 3, July in 2004.
And it is broadcast at 00:30 a.m. every once a week.

there's a manga of it as well i think

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

makes me laugh so hard my inside hurtrs XD

Signature

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Yeah its funny. I love it.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

http://www.kmts.tk/

this is the website from which the manga I have came from but looks like you have to go to irc to get it!!

And I like so much this anime!! But if you saw Chobits you know it is very similar cause chobits was the first one like this!

There's also another one named "Girls Bravo" also very funny! I liked also but I think I prefer DearS to Girls Bravo!!

Bye!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Quote by ludomanhttp://www.kmts.tk/
this is the website from which the manga I have came from but looks like you have to go to irc to get it!!
And I like so much this anime!! But if you saw Chobits you know it is very similar cause chobits was the first one like this!
There's also another one named "Girls Bravo" also very funny! I liked also but I think I prefer DearS to Girls Bravo!!
Bye!

hey, sorry but Chobits it's better than those 2 XD

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by misl3d

Quote by ludomanhttp://www.kmts.tk/
Bye!

You're such a pain in the ass(or in your ass)!!!!
I was compairing the two new ones!!!
Of course none can surpass Chobits!!
You already know that I like more Chobits than anyother!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Thank you guys for all your help!!!

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

it's a pretty funny anime, but does any know where i could get the game???

dears also got game aaaaa
ooo i never thought that i would be that fast to release their game

its anime, and i think theres a ps2 dating-sim for it out in Japan aswell, i love the artwork and have really been wanting to see this show to. A friend of mine has it and says its a pretty good series.

Angelus Micheal - The Angel of Death

Can't agree with this. I laught more about DearS then Chobits so i prefer Chobits. However its a matter of view and taste.

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.