Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Wallpapers] Is this a form of RIPPING? - Minitokyo

[Wallpapers] Is this a form of RIPPING?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I was browsing around 4chan only to find this in the Anime Wall section;

Quote: http://yoonzie.free.fr/wallpapers/
here you can find 7 archives, download them all and double clik on the part1.exe, it ll extract them all in a "golden sun" folder.
the reason why it's called golden sun is because golden sun is the program I use to change my wall whenever I want, so you ll have the goldensun program with the pack.

He/she used the name Yoones. I think I saw that name somewhere. But that aside, I downloaded a few of the wall packages and most of em are from MT.

Just wanna ask, is this a form of ripping?

Your opinions, thanx a lot.

His MT page. (I think so)

http://yoones.minitokyo.net/

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

I guess so, ^_^ that's really bad... better tell those stuff to the moderators...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It is not ripping unless people go forth and post those walls on other forum sites and claim them as their own. Atleast that is my opinion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

ok, Spystreak-san is right... ^_^ but she should have still asked for permission from MT, so I guess it isn't ripping, it's just another form of that kind...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

erm... i'm kinda confused here... so where's the original from?

my guess is that they are the same person? just that they advertise their wallies almost everywhere? huh? i'm not too sure what i'm talking about..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

thats a good question zero. as spystreak-san and others sayed, its not really a form of ripping. he's kinda like supporting the wallpapers without really asking the owner of those walls.

well we just can't stop people from ripping but we tryed, i know a lot of MT wallpapers had been ripped and those that are not really ripped, in people's webpage and forums.

There are sites that we dun even know it that has some of MT members wallpapers. as long as they dun claim as their own work, its pretty much fine, dun u think?

Signature

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I guess you guys are right but when you browse at such lowly sites like 4chan, you tend to see your stuff getting ripped such as text/copyright removal by some of 'em. I know cause I SAW my stuff posted there with the text and my own name removed by use of clone tool.

There's no use in arguing about it. I just felt pity about those losers who abuse their skills for this kinda thing.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by white-zeroI guess you guys are right but when you browse at such lowly sites like 4chan, you tend to see your stuff getting ripped such as text/copyright removal by some of 'em. I know cause I SAW my stuff posted there with the text and my own name removed by use of clone tool.

There's no use in arguing about it. I just felt pity about those losers who abuse their skills for this kinda thing.

It is sad and what's worse it is almost impossible to know if a MT wall is being posted on some other site. There are jsut far too many walls here and far to many other forum sites out there with art galleries. So unless someone from here also posts at another site there really is no way of knowing what's been ripped and how many times it has been.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

sad...I hate ppl like that..sue them lol

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Milkiyosad...I hate ppl like that..sue them lol

It is hard to sue when you don't know it has happened. Even if you did what is that going to do they'll just do it again. No law or legislation can protect wallers works. There will always be those that'll just keep on doing it

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Shiran! ~_~....Nanno Hanashi..?

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

in a way... i think it is..

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.