Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach ep 59 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wow, I just watched ep59 the final battle between Byakuya and Ichigo. I must say this was very cool. I liked it when Ichigo's hollow from took over! But I really wish they used a better background song when it was fighting. How did you like?

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Here's an existing thread for a general discussion of bleach: Bleach search before creating new threads. Please also use existing threads to discuss an anime rather than create a new thread for each new episode.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by EternalParadoxHere's an existing thread for a general discussion of bleach: Bleach search before creating new threads. Please also use existing threads to discuss an anime rather than create a new thread for each new episode.

i know about the bleach thread i thought this ep could be an expection because it was a very special ep. it was the end of the biggest fight in the whole series

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

yeah...for now up until the 59th episode, yes, this is infact the biggest fight. But however, bleach threads are an abundance, so it will be wise that you still use that thread.

Also, MT has a policy for this, it would be good that you also help save some space and resources as threads can be closed but cannot be deleted and overtime, it consumes resources of MT.

Let us keep it clean and nice ok?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

okay now.. I feel like sometimes people kill potential discussions before they even start. This one's not happening, so closing.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.