Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings to one and all - Minitokyo

Greetings to one and all

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello everyone..
I'm new in MT. Duh. or else i wouldnt be starting this thread in the first place ^_^'

Anyway, Aki18 here, prepared to give insights in matters in the City Hall, and perhaps to try out wallpaper-ing, if i manage to borrow photoshop from my friend, Or even doujinshi if i am able to gain access to a scanner...

Right now, it's mainly forum participation that I am most interested in, not saying I did not join for the anime... But then again, there are so many things to do, and i gotta do them one by one....

Yoroshku.

onyhow

Survivor...

Hello there. Looking forward to your work.

hallo!

Quote by Aki18... But then again, there are so many things to do, and i gotta do them one by one....

Yoroshku.

:o good luck!

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

I think it's the first time I see someone saying to participate mainly in the forum... but that's a nice way to know better MT.

If you haven't read it, I recommend you this thread :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Hi there and welcome to MT. I would say you're off to a good start. You'll start earning more credits that allows you download of scans and wallpapers by participating in forums. If you create threads that is of interest others will participate by leaving their comments in your thread. You can also look for threads that catch your fancy and leave your comment there and that will gain you credits. But also you should be careful not to create comments that can be considered as spam.

Gaining credits are nice but what I like about forum participation is that I get to interact with other MT members. Credits are bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Take your time and enjoy MT. I think you'll enjoy it very much. Other site I visited does not even come close to the community feeling like here.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

WELCOME to MT, please enjoy your stay and don't forget to read up the rules and regulations.
http://support.minitokyo.net
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

if you need to know more, tell me in my guestbook and i will send you a PM

Official Welcome !
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/766/11328537069378lm.jpg[/URL]

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.