Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai?

Tagged under This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

What would you give it?

Masterpiece
3 votes
Excellent
0 votes
Great
1 votes
Very Good
0 votes
Good
0 votes
Decent
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello everyone! Ive been busy lately but iam back anyways i would like to know what you think of Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai because i just got done watching the whole thing and i loved it! It is one of my fav. animes now! so what do you think about it? See ya later :D

If you ever find yourself lost....
Don't look to the past...
Take a new path...
To the future...

To tell you the truth, I dont like this type of anime very much--this type being Evangelion-like drama and weirdness. That said, I did enjoy this series, although there were a few parts where I thought were absolutely weird. XD

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This question is already asked in this thread (is a part of the thread topic): Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai and what we think it should be

Hence it's a duplicate thread.. so closing

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.