Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Exchange your life for another one in an alternative world - Minitokyo

Exchange your life for another one in an alternative world

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kawamori

The Machine Man

Assuming that you have a device that can teleport you in a alternative world from an anime of your choice but you can't go back and will lose everything you have in this world.
Assuming that that device will randomly set your location (ex : you can end up in the middle of a battlefield), your skills/abilities (ex : the greatest warrior or the worst loser), equipments (ex : gundam or a water gun), status in the society ( ex : boss of a powerful corporate, or a mere homeless)
Assuming that in that world you CAN'T replace the hero/heroine nor any characters in that world but know everything about them.
Assuming that you CAN be killed, or kill any character from the anime(yes even the one who was annoying when you watched the show), thus change the story.(you know the story line and can prevent events from happenning)

Will you do the jump ?
If yes which one would you want to go in and why ?

Live in your World, Die in Ours.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

This is a rather interesting thread. I will think about it... *thinks*
Steel Angel Kurumi: I'd go to that cellar and "wake" her up. Now it depends if I was teleported there in the beginning of the show or in the middle (where she already belonged to the lucky Nakahito) and if I managed to get there sooner. Besides that, if I was not granted the good timing there, I'd want to go into Chobits, as the age offers many persocons for sale and it's possible to get a good "baito" quite well. (I know, it was an accident...)

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Kawamori

The Machine Man

Quote by ZdenekThis is a rather interesting thread. I will think about it... *thinks*
Steel Angel Kurumi: I'd go to that cellar and "wake" her up. Now it depends if I was teleported there in the beginning of the show or in the middle (where she already belonged to the lucky Nakahito) and if I managed to get there sooner. Besides that, if I was not granted the good timing there, I'd want to go into Chobits, as the age offers many persocons for sale and it's possible to get a good "baito" quite well. (I know, it was an accident...)

You bring a good point here, which I've totally forgotten : Timing. So I would say you can choose where in the show you want to go. ( it's pointless to end up 100 years before anything happens...)

Live in your World, Die in Ours.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.