Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does she like you? - Minitokyo

Does she like you?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

I noticed that guys are quite clueless and slow when it comes to knowing if someone likes them XD (Haha~ I'm not saying all guys are like this though ^__^") Sometimes, no matter how much we *hint* at you, you just wont get it.. >.< so I thought I'd post this just for the fun of it :D

If a girl likes you, and has known you for a pretty long period of time they'd be sure to drop some hints every now and then. You can also tell by their actions and how they are around you. It really depends on their personality and how she is.

Here are somethings that make it obvious that they have interest in you, it doesn't go for everyone though, but they'll:

- stare/look at you
- smile when around you
- compliment and say nice comments about you
- confide in you, tell you about things that they normally wouldn't tell others
- trust you (Example: tell you her secrets, believe you'll do whatever you promised to do)
- at times she'd tease you, make fun of you in a nice way
- act a bit different and treat you differently than she would to others (Example: she's normally really quiet around others, but really open around you. Or vise-versa)
- try to talk to you as much as possible, and tries to keep the conversation going
- is interested in your life, your hobbies, your past (Example: Ask you questions about your fav. food, or what you did today)
- go out of her way to do something for you (Example: spend hours baking you cookies just because you said you liked them)
- put you before her friends (Example: cancle her meeting with friends to be with you)
- brings up or remembers little things from your past conversations together
- try to be near you (Example: in a classroom she'll try to sit beside you)
- ask you for help if she is worried or troubled

Those are just a few things that I thought of, hope that helps ^_^' If anyone can think of any other obvious actions that girls would do to show that they liked someone, feel free to add it in :)

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

..all the things listed..well at least most of them.. have happened to me.. and we've known each other for a year.. I may be dense or just not seeing it.. but i dont think she likes me just because of those things.. cause 1) she had a bf for a while during the year we've known each other.. 2) i believe in her words.. she's described how she see's me as.. liking me like a brother.. so.. if those are hints.. i'm still not getting it..

lie!....so many girls have do that to me and them they just say "i love you..but just like a friend"
well . them get the fuck off my life and die ...
uh..they (she's) just do it for don't make you feel sad..but in the head all she wishes is silice your heart...they (she) only do it for don't let ppl know how they truly are...well wh ocares they all can die.

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Would some of those points also be used by guys?
I'm just a bit curious.

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

Quote by VindicatoRWould some of those points also be used by guys?
I'm just a bit curious.

Yeah, I guess a few of those points could also be used by guys. It really depends on the person though, and how comfrontable they are with showing it.

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

ok here are some things i found(i know this girl for like 2 years...prety sure she dun really like me)
2. she does that to every person she meet , no1 seen her with an angry face...even when shes pissed
3. does that to every1, and expects nothing back
{last 3 points}
i recon its more of a 'good friend' thing, those 3 points coz i have a really good memory concerning 3rd last point
{2nd last} apllies doubt that shes move any were else...

last point---isnt that a good friend thing as well?

thats like half the points apply to me and none of em are hints.

btw the main reason guys dont pick up the freeking hint is
A/ we are amazed how beutifull ya are. (god thats cheezy)
B/ some of us arent observive
C/ mature age, guys are 2 years younger then girls.(science fact boy... so grow up)
D/gender differences.

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Not true....maybe they really regard the guy as a good friend,and nothing more?(speaking from prior experience)

this is something I've noticed among most girls, and this is that you think that every guy is desperate for a female and will fall for you simply by knowing you like them. This, dispite current disbelief, is not true, sometimes we GET that you like us, we SEE the hints, we just avoid the facts, maybe the guy just doesn't like you.

Signature Image

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

=X looking at all the comments, id say most of the pts above can be gleaned from jap manga. some girls are always wat the pts describe, so the pts may only be used as a reference. guys, pls dun be impulsive and succumb to ur testosterones, get to know the girl better b4 u decide she really likes u. how do i put this...trying to force a confession out of someone may result in tension, depression and loss of wits. do not hurt a girl more then u need to (best if u dun hurt her at all)

just adding my two cents worth xD

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

ok, i said this before and everfall, there is something you need to understand. There are 3 possible reasons why i guy wouldn't respond to the girls' hints.
1) NOT INTERESTED.
2) The guy doesn't know how to ask, either too shy or just draws blanks when the time is right.
3) The guy missed the hints
Please, don't always assume #3.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

Quote by SharinganKnightthis is something I've noticed among most girls, and this is that you think that every guy is desperate for a female and will fall for you simply by knowing you like them. This, dispite current disbelief, is not true, sometimes we GET that you like us, we SEE the hints, we just avoid the facts, maybe the guy just doesn't like you.

true but keep in mind that a large section of this forum is under 18, and most guys u18 prob are desperate.

anyways i recon, its harder for u to see hints aimed at u. while its easier if your looking from outside.

:pacman: >=0!

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

i have experience with girls staring and looking at me when im not looking at their direction. I have 2 girls in my school that always look at me, so does that mean that the 2 girls are interested in me?

Yea, if a guy don't do anything after the girl gave out a obvious hint then most likely they aren't interested in the girl.

oh boy.....one of my closest friends ( girl ) ...shows some of those same points you've mentioned...I've asked her about liking me before but she said no......

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

i alwais see the hints .. alwais !
- stare/look at you
- smile when around you
- compliment and say nice comments about you

wen its at party's or sumplace wif mai frens, even at school
but im lyk not shy or anytin .. buh dun go far for girls, lols thats juss the wai i am ( your thinking im a moron yerh ? lols .. )

every gf ( well all ex's now ) iv had, they'd hit on me first .. n the girls i reeli find attractive n intrestin i didnt let any of em noe that i thought of them in that way

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.