Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Declare a WAR! But for who? - Minitokyo

Declare a WAR! But for who?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Declare a WAR. But for who?

A war can be anything. It is not just about bomb and guns everywhere. It can also be a war between friends, families, religions, comunity, everything. But when you felt the anger and liked to declare a war, whats the point of doing it? Who was it for?

1-A war with family
I declare a war for myself because inside my family, I saw something is not right and I have to be against them. So I declare a War for myself. [I am not having any problems with family, okay!]

2-A war with friends
This is not a small thing as we see many friends end up fighting. If I was declaring a war with my friend, it is because I felt threaten by them. Again, its for me.

3-A war with comunity
This is also can be heard around us. Sometimes higher people take chances to lower people. If I was that lower people, I am going to declare a war to that higher people, not only for me, but for my family and the other comunity.

4-A war in Religions
This is spread around all the world. Even how many different religions are there, its not like the commercials where everyone be friends. We can see crack between fifferent religions. I'm not saying all as there are people who get rid of the crack and think as I think, 'Different skin, different religion, different cloths, we're still human.' But I would declare a war for my religions if the insulting was beyond the line. [I was never in this condition as I say, we're still human] It was for me, my people, and for those out there to open their eyes.

This came when I watched GSD, the Natural and Coordinator, and also some movies in tv. But not everything goes as the tv said- according to my mother. But what I hoped is people to understand a War is only for good reasons. Declare it for the sake of the World.

OMG! Did I write this?

Anyway, if someone has different opinions, plese reply so that I can ballance what is right and what is wrong. And tell me, if you can Declare a war, who is it for?

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

not all wars are for good reasons: war for gold, land, eg. conquests made by spanish (no offence just refering cuz its the first thing which came to mind). spanish already had enough of these. they wanted more, to fill their pockets. is that a good reason?

if i were to start a war, itd be for myself

OMG! Why did u write it anyway? XD

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Lol. My brother said if he can declare a war, its for the world's sake. But most important is try not to declare one.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.