Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rejected once again - Minitokyo

Rejected once again

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

I was just wondering why my sketch keeps getting rejected. I'm being told by the bot that it is an "unplanned piece of artwork" (or something along those lines). What exactly are the requirements? I thought that Doujinshi scans are for people's own work...
Thanks for the help.
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

If a submission is deemed "unplanned piece of artwork" it usually means that it requires more work in certain areas i.e. design, execution, and finish. Such a rule is there to keep the gallery standards at MT at a certain level and to prevent 5 minute doodles from flooding the doujin gallery~~

From the look of some of the pieces in your gallery, it seems you have some talent ^^ Just give it a bit more polishing and you'll be fine :D

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.