Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Question]::Who's the character you hate the most? And why? - Minitokyo

[Question]::Who's the character you hate the most? And why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Clarryn

???????

I would like to know you guy's most hated character.

I hate Fray the most in Gundam Seed. She's the most selfish, act innocent, used other people's lives to protect herself and doesn't care about other's feelings like Kira. Although she's very lost n died innocently i won't change my mind of her doings that's unforgivable >=(

miaka from fushigi yuugi. i just... don't like her. her voice grates on my nerves. >=(

Clarryn

???????

o is it? I havent watched the anime yet but i hope i will soon!

erm..actually this is a similar thread to another one in the anime lounge..I forgot thr name =.=

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

most-hated-anime-character

As Milkiyo said this is a dupe thread. Please before making threads do a search to prevent the creation of a duplicate thread

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

actually that is an old thread bumped by LilKittyCrazie just 4 days ago that is 5 weeks old. Depends on the situation since there has been a few more replies following that.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Devildudeactually that is an old thread bumped by LilKittyCrazie just 4 days ago that is 5 weeks old. Depends on the situation since there has been a few more replies following that.

Even though it is an old thread it has been made active again through posting. Atleast that is what I think. I sent in a report so the mods shall decide what should be done

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The other one has way more posts, and it's got 2 pages of new posts. So I'm gonna close this one.

closed. (why do I feel so redundant -_- )

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.