Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Forum? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

err..i tried to search but i couldnt find it and also dont really know where to put this thread and i know the title suck anyway...im sure u guys have notice we got alot of Quizzes Poems and "Games" i was wondering if its possible for mods or admin to make a forum/category and locate them there since they all put it in "Chat Lounge" so it will be more organized? its just a suggestion dont get mad >.<

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

lol ya i now bot it's all aboyt the people and wher thy post like if u see some of my thread's are crost out lol i dont like to search :( lol bout ya that's a good idya

Signature
im the one and only rave master

... I don't even know what would be left in the other forum (really few threads, I think but it may also encourage the creation of this kind of threads)... after the Chat Lounge was the former Spam Lounge.

Or are you saying that we have a Quizz Lounge and a Game Lounge ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

lol a lounge for quizzes and games since its almost the same i mean chat lounge is full of quizzes and games O.o

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

it is kind of vexing whenever half the time i pressed the recent forums button, i see nothing but quizzes./...i think it is a good idea. but that would mean we are headed back to days of spam lounge

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

but no matter what u do u'll still have quizzes unless MT bans them >_>

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

i hate quizes thread >_< annoying and useless. full of spams

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i say they should make a game room, for the games to be kept and ban quizzes...which i do not usually take as a majority of them are biased in answers and stupid in many ways...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Devildudei say they should make a game room, for the games to be kept and ban quizzes...which i do not usually take as a majority of them are biased in answers and stupid in many ways...

Just because you may not like quizzes does not mean others do as well. There are quite a few members here who enjoy taking quizzes. I will agree many are stupid and it is quite clear what answer you will get, There is a simple answer to this problem, don't take the quiz. I don't think they should be banned more of the types of quizzes allowed to be posted restricted to anime and/or anything having to do with japanese music.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

We're not going to ban quizzes because it's a welcome distraction and something fun for certain members. However, they should be in the Chat Lounge. Thus, if you see one that's somewhere else in the forums, please report it and a moderator will move it there.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.