Ceres...How would you describe her?

Tagged under Ayashi no Ceres

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Reloaded

Reloaded

Gotta reload my gunfire**

Cancel

What do you guys think of her huh?
I've always kinda liked her... she's beautiful, powerful and also scary o_0 (not 2 mention she's too cool smtimes)
Her relationship with Mikage kinda backfired back in the past, it was so sad T_T

Guns...check. Bullets...check.* Loading...time to fire!!! *Signature Image

• Nov 25, 2005

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Cancel

Uhmmm, is this from Ayashi no Ceres? Can't think of any other Ceres right now...

'Supose so, she featured a bit late in the anime though. I had to admit I got bored with the brother-sister relationship (not that much into incest relationships), but the time Ceres did apear she did kick ass! Very powerfull, being a goddess type none the less, and yes her relationship with that Mikagi (if that was his name) were a bit of a bummer.

can't remember enough of it right now ^^;;

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

LOL...one of the most incest anime i ever seen...but i love the song.
Ceres...? hmm...not much i think, i think she is too cold for me, what i like though is the end few episodes where the other celestial inheritors appears.

my fav would be the singer one who is major powerful, just that i dun remember what he or she did, but i remember it has something to do with the voice.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Reloaded

Reloaded

Gotta reload my gunfire**

Cancel

Quote by DevildudeLOL...one of the most incest anime i ever seen...but i love the song.
Ceres...? hmm...not much i think, i think she is too cold for me, what i like though is the end few episodes where the other celestial inheritors appears.

my fav would be the singer one who is major powerful, just that i dun remember what he or she did, but i remember it has something to do with the voice.

Hm...i 4got wat her name is, but i had really love the song (Mugen no Kaze)that she sang. I'm addicted to it.

Guns...check. Bullets...check.* Loading...time to fire!!! *Signature Image

• Nov 28, 2005
Cancel

i also love mugen no kaze!
i keep listening to it!
ceres is cool.. she also confused me a bit when i was watching the anime..
'love or hate humans?'

• Jul 07, 2007
Cancel

Ceres is my favorite anime or manga character ever! She was a tragic character with a tragic past as well as present (in the story). At least she found peace at the end...

Could you imagine seeing the one you love become corrupted by the celestial power you gave him for protection? Ceres was trying to help Mikage with the gift of a piece of her powers, but instead the gift helped cause the couple's downfall. Using the power for revenge and hatred, Mikage caused the destruction of himself as well as the faith Ceres had in humanity.

The pain that event caused her, as well as the pain of being rejected by her own progeny for centuries...who can blame her for feeling so much rage? She was alone to face her own demons as well as the demons humanity has to offer. That is proof in itself that she is a strong character. Even after everything that happened, she really did love her progeny as well as Mikage himself; she was able to realize that at the end and act out her love.

• Jan 23, 2008

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.