Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 one suggestion for everyone in MT. - Minitokyo

one suggestion for everyone in MT.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

i was find for who was submit a scan, or wall ut not easy so just have a suggestion. can everyone write to tag of imge some hting like : made or creat by ("your Id in MT".minitokyo.net) and its title if that not your work so can you just write: submit by ("your ID in MT".minitokyo.net) and its tittle to find you more easy. because we can open all page of a gallery to find it, well if name of that file are set like tittlee you set for it. but some time you save in diffeerence name, and i was manager them and change all fiiles name to same kind like abcdef###.

and with way i suggestion we can change file name to what we want but still know what its tittle in MT and who make or submit them.so what are you think about my suggestion?

Edit: btw do anyone here know what is EXIF of a image file, in this case EXIF for jpg file.but EXIF can only read by photo manager-editer like Photoshop or ACDSee, Windows Explorer can't read it.

just right-click to jpg file >>Properties>>Summary tab and type what you think it need, and Apply>>OK. so we can see the information of your items(wall, scan,...) in Windows Explorer without a photo program like Photosho or ACDSee or some program like them.

Example for who not made items, just submit:

Title: Under the Cherry Blossoms
Comment: onegai teacher official fanbook submit by walkure245.minitokyo.net

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3015/simple27kg.th.jpghttp://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3184/advanced23yv.th.jpg

in this case this scan not make by walkure245 so just put he/she ID in MT and where it from in comments box.

Example for who made items(wall,doujishi,..not scan)

Title:bettween heaven & hell
Author: phamthuha.minitokyo.net
Comments; from Angel Dust ( if you like to add)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5798/simple3et.th.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9083/advanced9mo.th.jpg

so now you can saveing this scan with random name you want.

is that clear?

and i don't say about who download items do this,
i sugestion for who submit items

that means you want submit a wallpaper or scan or doujinshi.etc.., just done this to make everyone can find you fast.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

dont know what ur talking about....O.o

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

dude...you have a severe english problem...i dunno what you are trying to say....
perhaps you can ask someone to represent your ideas?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Devildudedude...you have a severe english problem...i dunno what you are trying to say....

Not everyone speaks english as there first language, but what I think he is asking is if a tag could be created allowing people to create their own save names for an image here on MT whether it be wall or scan while still being able to clearly recognize who created or submitted that work. I think he is suggesting something along these lines.

Tag
"Midnight Dreams" by Hugo

then the save name the member saving that wall creates would be something like: "Dreamy wall"

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

sorry for too bad in english. ^_^'

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by Devildudedude...you have a severe english problem...i dunno what you are trying to say....

Not everyone speaks english as there first language, but what I think he is asking is if a tag could be created allowing people to create their own save names for an image here on MT whether it be wall or scan while still being able to clearly recognize who created or submitted that work. I think he is suggesting something along these lines.

Tag
"Midnight Dreams" by Hugo

then the save name the member saving that wall creates would be something like: "Dreamy wall"

YEAh! that what i want to say, thank you. btw do anyone here (except Spystreak) know what is tag of a image file, in this case tag for jpg file.( MT only support jpg file for submit, right?) just right-click to jpg file >>Prooperties>>Summary tab and type what you think it need,

Example:

Title: Under the Cherry Blossoms
Comment: onegai teacher official fanbook submit by walkure245.minitokyo.net

so now you can saveing this scan with random name you want.
in this case this scan not make by walkure245 so just put he/she ID in MT and where it from in comments box.
is that clear?
and i don't say about who download items do this, i sugestion for who submit items that means you want submit a wallpaper or scan or doujinshi.etc.., just done this to make everyone can find you fast.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i see, seems like a good idea. I am all for it then, it would make a piece of work more recognizable and it will be a new and convenient feature.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

you got that!

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

hmm pretty confusing but sure

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Are you talking about EXIF data or do you mean the tag from an html code?

EDIT:
If you are referring to when you right click Properties>Summary and then enter text in the various boxes then I don't know if that will work with operating systems other than Windows. It is an interesting idea and I see how it would make it easier to keep track of the many images in a collection. It would require the member to enter all that info before it is submitted into the MT gallery. Since people are generally lazy, I don't think many would co-operate.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Quote by elessar007Are you talking about EXIF data or do you mean the tag from an html code?

oh right sorry for mistaken. i want say about EXIF. ha ha ha that right. so fix my post#1

merged: 11-27-2005 ~ 02:46am
but EXIF can not read by Windows Explorer, so just use Properties >> Summary tab of that image,see post#1.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.