Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I heard Triguns gonna have a movie to it?! - Minitokyo

I heard Triguns gonna have a movie to it?!

Tagged under Trigun

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Yeah sorry imade another trhead and forgot to put Trigun in it ^///^ but i would be soooo happy if they did come out w/ a movie to it!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I closed the other thread you made. In the future, please use the "edit" feature instead of creating a second thread when you realize you made a mistake. After all, that's what the "edit" button is for. ;)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

ok thanks! ^^; sorry iam new

Apparently it's true.

i'm hopeing it's live action. that'll be awsome (i'm a live action freak) but i think an animated movie will do it some justice. i hope.

It was speculated on the ANN forums that the movie is being made in spite of how unpopular it is in Japan in comparison to the US, so I suppose the decision was made because of the audience it got here.

According to the article it'll take a couple more years regardless, and since the announcement was made by Madhouse, in all probability it'll be animated. A highly stylized live action version would be really interesting, but in any case, a Trigun animation with an actual budget in this age should be nice to look at.

The bigger question is what direction it'll take. A remake, a continuation of the series, an extended stand alone story, or what.

yeah really ^^ i hope it talks about what happens later on the series or something about there past which im not lookin for much if it does talk about the past though

They should have a movie for this really great anime. I hope they tell us the exact date soon so I can reserve my tickit!

This would be nice, but I hope it's about a new story, instead of summarizing the entire series in two hours.

Signature Image

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Whaaaa...t!( falls over)O_O

^^ thank god it is true though but for it to come to US it's gonna take a few years =_= thats horrible!

I looove trigun! any1 no wer i can get aq full series?
i onli gots da manga!
anyways laters

Gah! I luuuurve Trigun!
I don't really care if it's live action or not. (I thought Initial D was a very good anime to live action movie.)

Exciting!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Arelyn530

Arelyn530

Dreamer

That...is...awesome! Hopefully the wait won't be long. I'm also hoping it will go more for an OVA bent and follow the manga storyline. I like it much better than the anime. I've missed Trigun. I bought it all, so I can take it out and watch it periodically, but it would be nice to have some fresh material.

OMG... I can't beleive it. There are gonna make a movie of Trigun. I don't care if is anime or live action either way I look forward to it. Is one of my all time favorite anime out there. One question..... when? Do anyone know when it come out?

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

I think I would prefer it to be anime - but then again I have never seen Llive action, lol well except for Sailor Moon, but I guess that isn't really a good example to compare with:P

Personally I hope that it has all the old characters in it but with a new storyline, I guess a bit like a continuation of the series - I have never read the manga.

I hope they don't sit there having flashback scenes throughout the whole thing - how annnoying would that be?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

I cant picture a live action Vash w/ blonde/yellow spiked up hair ^^;

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Dear god save them from my wrath if it is a live action movie...Trigun is one of the many anime that can only be made into movie IF and only IF it is an anime movie...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Thanks for the news a Trigun movie. I hope its an animemated one.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Hm...that's highly unusual. It's been such a long time since the anime was released and the manga's all finished, I believe...

wow! really? i cant wait to see the movie, if there is one. the drawings are going to be so much more prettier!

I can't wait but most likely it will take place in alternate time line like the cowboy bebop movie.

May the force be with you!

oooh a Trigun live action film would be cool!

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

i don't like the art in the trigun anime. it doesn't look like the manga. i guess an animated movie would be more likely to make it to the us tho.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.