Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 did MT down again/ - Minitokyo

did MT down again/

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

i can't see any image in Recently submitted art and my avata not animattion, it happen just like when MT2 up to MT3 month ago. did some thing happen to sever.
i can't see any image in other gallery ether.
it just not thing in bowser all text still normal but image not appear.

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

me too..

it sucks that i can't see any avy or siggy arrg

Signature

i can't see any art submittec......what happened?

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

so MT down again.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

just soe server glirch i think, this often happens to high volume community sites so keep your hats on, should be fixed latest by 3 days time.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

i still have 23 Free Download Quota did this new system make sever down cause to much down load at same time.

merged: 11-26-2005 ~ 05:56am
now MT realy faast cause not image was load, he he just text.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by MizuhofanFFX2i still have 23 Free Download Quota did this new system make sever down cause to much down load at same time.

just chill bro, everything's fine...the skins are working, just like he said it's probably just a glitch, sheqel will have it fixed just as soon as he can, this happens every now and then, and I dont believe it was caused by adding the free download quota. Just give it a little time.

KuchikixRukia

KuchikixRukia

Death God Rukia

same here..
i dont like the new MT -_-

Quote by KuchikixRukiasame here..
i dont like the new MT -_-

Can you elaborate why you do not like MT? This site is essentially free so what do you have to complain about? Servers having problem is normal in any web site. There will be days when the site will not run smoothly or worse it can be down totally for several days.

Honestly, I dislike people who post comment without explaining why.

Quote by fluke

Quote by MizuhofanFFX2i still have 23 Free Download Quota did this new system make sever down cause to much down load at same time.

just chill bro, everything's fine...the skins are working, just like he said it's probably just a glitch, sheqel will have it fixed just as soon as he can, this happens every now and then, and I dont believe it was caused by adding the free download quota. Just give it a little time.

Phew! *wipes forehead* I thought for sure it was something to do with my computer! Thank you for clearing this up and letting us know that this is a fixable thing. Right now I'm only getting those darn red x's. The smiley icons won't even show up! I'm so glad!

Okay, well I'll see you all around.

Arigatou fluke

zero-walt

zero-walt

Inuyasha

wow Mt is really down again
Nothing is working right
This sucks can't see any pictures

'Signature Image' I am the one and only Wing Zero

GANTZ

GANTZ

Some live...Some Die

cool down ...

there was a time where this apeared more often ...well it do sukx but hey, look at the sitze of this enormous server and yet he glitched, normaly for the sitze of this comunity.

well just keep cool and wait ^^

merged: 11-26-2005 ~ 07:51am

Quote by fluke

well even the mt skin isnt working now ...oh well ..gues gota wait some time.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Unless I'm somehow special, the server should be back up. I see everybody's signature and avatars in this thread, and the thumnails and artwork are back up as well.

See, that wasn't so bad waiting was it? ;)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

my avata and sigimg still not animatin what wrong both Opera and Firefox are same.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.