Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Romantic Incidents - Minitokyo

Your Romantic Incidents

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

My most romantic experience...
Well, once of them just happened an hour ago..

Tele-fragd came by after school, and gave me a very beautiful red rose. Deep red...
Yesterday it was out 10 month anniversarry..

Now I'm blushing...

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

hehe i have a habit of doing that ^_^ remember the time at Jade Dynasty (the restaurant for Joyce's birthday)? :D
...and the time in the city where I surprised you with some John Mayer concert tickets ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Junior prom ~> after dinner ~> a drive up to the hills ~> a simple confession ~> first kiss under the stars

hahaha~ yup romantic indeed XD

Aww, that's so sweet. :) The most romantic thing for me... hrm. >_> Well. *sighs* Nothing.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

For our six month anniversary, my ex-boyfriend brought me a dozen roses in a vase that he made in his pottery class... it was so sweet.....

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

last christmas, i tried givin my best friend a kiss on the cheek for a present... but wouldn't u kno, he didn't let me and instead, he told me to close my eyes and he kissed me... *he's not my boyfriend or anything, but he used to be*

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

he composed a piano piece .. and played it for me .... then told me he loved me ...

-_- ..... but .. ;_; saki didnt reallly like him ... only as a friend ...

sniffle .. saki is a bad girl .....

I've always just been a romantic in theory. I crumble like week old bread when I'm confronted with an actual situation. I always end up just coming off so cheesy, and I stop myself before I could ever hope to turn it into something. I'm getting better though.

Signature Image
------------
[profound statement pending]

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I love cats. A looot.
He sent me a HUGE cat card, with the sweetest eords ever said to me.
May not seem like a lot. But it is.

he knew I was sad because, long distance relationships take a toll, and I was missingl him dreadfully. so he created a powerpoint (he's not that tech savvy!) and made a lovely presentation with all our photos and little quotes and memories along the way, with romantiic music in the background, i was touched.

In 8th grade, I took my girl to the movies, and we *blushes* made out, BUT ONLY A LITTLE.....too many people watching. ^_^' Then, she wanted me to come over to her place, so I did, and we went to her room because she said she had something to say to me, but we seriously didn't do any talking, but I'm proud to say to everyone that I'm still a virgin, even after that exprience.

Something like that would want to make any boy (or girl) lose their virginity.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.