Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 robot love anyone? - Minitokyo

robot love anyone?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

i've noticed it's a typical line in a few animes.
so could you fall in love with a robot/alien.
keeping in mind that these are extremlly hot robots we're talking about.
with perfect breasts and a dog coller calling you master and doing anything you please.
i think im gonna say yes i could. if i wasnt allready in love.

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

How long have you've been inside man?

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

too long. yourself?

I'm antisexual, so no. My antisexuality includes antirobotsexuality (I should try to coin that term 0_o ).

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

wtf, aren't humans just sentient machines designed to reproduce... love is another strong quality that is part of that innate desire...

-repeat-

Quote by jasaiyajinaren't humans just sentient machines designed to reproduce

You're right. 0_o I'm surprised anyone on MT would know that. =P

But as sentient beings we should resist petty cravings, like sexuality.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

all the more reason i assume you must be a brother of priesthood...

no offense, but i think sex should be embraced, it is the spice of life, and love should be spread, no matter what type, as long as the robot is willing to love, i am willing to love back, i don;t see why not.

I mean, yeah, i love my car, how i wish my car was something like a Bleach Zanpakutou, i can turn it into an avatar and then i will fall in love with it....(fetish?)

oh by the way, not that i am unfaithful or anything, it does seem that we are made that way, so why resist love when you could get some, however form it may take.

(Note that this does not apply to pedophiles, i hate them)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Hey If you can feel strong enough for a robot and it can return the favor I'm all for it.

lets all hope thwy make robots that good soon huh

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

Could i see myself falling in love with a robot?

....yes, yes I could. Not like i would know any better ^_^

Seriously though, assuming this is done at a time when robots can accurately simulate human looks and behavior, i figure we'll have a pretty good idea of what we're doing when it comes to designing them. That means we'll be able to give them all the good qualities we want, and none of the ones we don't want. And an intelligence that will let them adapt in case we change our minds haha. So yeah, i could definately see myself going ga-ga for some Catgirl Robot of Ultimate Cuteness +20

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

hahahhaha much like the rest of us then

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Quote by Devildudeall the more reason i assume you must be a brother of priesthood...

no offense, but i think sex should be embraced, it is the spice of life, and love should be spread, no matter what type, as long as the robot is willing to love, i am willing to love back, i don;t see why not.

I mean, yeah, i love my car, how i wish my car was something like a Bleach Zanpakutou, i can turn it into an avatar and then i will fall in love with it....(fetish?)

oh by the way, not that i am unfaithful or anything, it does seem that we are made that way, so why resist love when you could get some, however form it may take.

(Note that this does not apply to pedophiles, i hate them)

You are the coolest person ever. Someone needed to tell Alex this.

I would totally have a robot girfriend/wife/sex slave. I seriously think it would be better than most girls I know (you ma think that is creepy, but I go to school where everybody hates anime fans, except the fat girls who have an orgasm whenever they see a picture of Edward Elric).

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

~Shinta-sama, you're scarying me. 0_o
Does Lexa really do that...?

And Devildude, I'm agnostic you noob. You don't now anything and you just follow whatever anyone else tells you true. Go fight Hobo Billy if you want to do something useful.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Falling in love of a robot? NO!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

why not wmagnus. this isnt some hunk of junk r2d2 we're talking about you know.
these are super hot slave girl robots.
oh man i want one so much

wow super hot slave female robots....must feel great knowing ur reduced to making love with a machine

aiya.

hahahaha. im sure a few pints and a year without sex would take care of that one

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.