Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Cancel

Who went and seen the Yu-Gi-Oh movie? I thought it was pretty good, beside the fact that there wasn't enough dueling. But I still liked it.

I bought two movie tickets to get two Shining Blue Eyes, which I can't use.....yet. just wiat till the next pack comes out.

So, did you all go see the movie? If so, did you like it?

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

• Aug 18, 2004

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Cancel

I wanna see it because I heart Seto Kaiba is on there alot!!! =^-^= mewwww

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Cancel

I went to see it because I wanted to see the cool duels and you're right there wasn't enough duels! haha, I really liked the ending ^^

Signature Image

Cancel

i have no intention whatsoever to watch the movie. the series is horrible, and from the looks of the trailer, the movie will be too. they couldve at least bumped up the animation for an animated movie, but what can you expect from a series made for selling a trading card game? quality?

Signature Image

• Aug 19, 2004

Itchy

Sharingan Master

Cancel

It was the crappyest movie ever. I mean I like Yu Gi oh and all but the movie freaking sucked

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

• Aug 19, 2004

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Cancel

I don't like Yu Gi Oh, Was funny hearing the guy on the radio pronounce the name though!
He called it "yu geo".
I was laughing so hard! :D

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Cancel

I just hate that american voice actors and the company who sponsors it. I also hate that they made the Japanese mkae it.

Cancel

IT was good but needed a little more dueling.

• Jun 03, 2005
Cancel

It was pretty good

• Jun 27, 2005

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Cancel

I left the theater after 10 minutes because the movie was such a s...

• Jun 27, 2005
Cancel

I went to the movie to net me some Sorceror of Dark Magic cards ( bought 2 tickets, refunded 1, kept the 2 cards). The movie wasn't all that good. I loved to c Pegasus duel again (he and Bakura r my fav), and also Anubis' Sphinxes were so tuff!! But the movie was kinda short and I expected more duelling from Anubis as well. Could have been better.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Meh saw it on cartton network. Wasn't really that impressed. KInda got bored half way through and watched something else.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cancel

its a great movie. i like the part when blue eyes shining dragon appeared.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

• Jul 05, 2005
Cancel

it was good and all, but I like the show better.

• Jul 06, 2005

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Cancel

i saw it and...................

Quote by gigahertz I thought it was pretty good, beside the fact that there wasn't enough dueling. But I still liked it.

agreed

but the funny part was when they saw all the mummies in yugi's puzzel

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

• Jul 06, 2005

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.