Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The problem is still active........... - Minitokyo

The problem is still active...........

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

i already made a forum about this situation , but still all types of images except some cannot be seen , one of the moderators of MT said its a server prob and it has been fixed , but yet. I did what most people said that it could fix this (FireFox , delete cookies , etc.....) except for one thing , how do i use a proxy server ? , if any one knows how to fix this problem , plz inform me.

ill really apreciate any help :)

-------------------------------------(...)

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

This isn't really a Minitokyo bug or a feature request, as it seems as if the problem is on your end. Furthermore, in the future, please follow the bug submission guidelines posted by Keltosh when submitting a bug report (namely, explain in the title as much as you can so other users can post in your thread if they have the SAME bug).

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.