Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone like Hoshin Engi? - Minitokyo

Anyone like Hoshin Engi?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I like it very much.

Even if the art is nothing special, the story is just too funny not to like. It can go from intense battle to some far out joke in just one box...........heh, very humorous!

The characters are so lovable too. They all have some way of making you love them...........

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I liked Houshin Engi; it was a good series.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I like reading the manga, though there's way too many characters for me to keep track of..

I heard the anime version was bad though..

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I definitely recommend the manga over the anime, even though the anime had better drawings.......

Signature

Why is it that no one knows this anime? I love houshin engi and its OP theme!

I purchased the six dvd collection from ADV only two months ago...

It's great stuff. Although I kept thinking the lightsaber dude should have died like he did in the manga....

SHINKOHYO rocks!!!

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

the anime is crap just crap...........maybe it looks good.........but they raped the original story and what's left is...........crap

The portal has been past
and it's time to make a turn
to follow the reaper
until the point of no return.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Tenka lives in the anime!? :o I love Tenka and everything, but his death was so so touching in the manga. And he set the stage for the new dynasty too...... XO Tenka!

Signature

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I have both the manga and the anime set... and I must say, the manga is a hell of a lot better! Nvm the art and those too-large hands and feet, all those characters are just awesome!!! I love Bou-chan and Nataku the best though! ^^

They deviated from the original Chinese folklore though, and made many hilarious improvements! I've read the original story in Chinese text, and I must say... Fujisaki Ryuu certainly knows how to rewrite 'history'!

Yes, the manga is way better than the anime, which happens most of the times anyway.
The manga is an excellent read and Fujisaki Ryuu did make a good adaptation of the mythology :D
Unfortunately the same cannot be said of the anime <_<

Forgive my ignorance..what is houshin leji?

mastrilda

mastrilda

Never Steady

The anime... was really, way far behind the manga.
But I have to say.... I was and I am.. crazy about it.
And Fujisaki sense [- I call him] is a great author.
The original Houshin Engi is also interesting and Fujisaki sense, made it really unblievbley fantastic.
The story, the drawing and all the past and detaled personalities of each characters... its really Great.

[and lastly, Youzen sama - !!]

I find it a great anime.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.