Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fonts not showing up - Minitokyo

Fonts not showing up

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I demand support! My computer is being lame and all the new fonts that I download wont show up in Paint, Photoshop, ect. So does anyone know how to fix this? Do I have too many fonts?

Now we can see perfectly well here that I have the "DEAREST" font in the correct folder and it should be showing up normally, but when we look in Photoshop... it isn't the same. Clicky

I am hoping someone has more knowledge about fonts than me in this place, please. Maybe people will notice this thread more if I make the title "Help me!"?

Some programs just don't support new fonts or the that type of font
uses a different making method that is probably not supported by your
digital imaging program.

Signature

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

did you dl a new version of Photoshop?

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Ah, I fixed it.

I just needed to repair Photoshop and it started working fine. Everyone go away. D:

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

dont forget to check your font folder. actually it need to rebuild the font cache first before it shows up in the photoshop's font list

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.