Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vagrant Story: Anyone miss it? :( - Minitokyo

Vagrant Story: Anyone miss it? :(

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ahhh, Ashley - lol

Of course, I've played that game and finished it a few weeks ago. I liked the game and my blade was really of high calibur class.

I use the training dummy to build my weapon's attributes from time to time. I even got a sword that's way over the limit - average stats of attribute - 96 for Creature Types, 99 For Elementals. Once you get 100 in both opposing elements, they stop decreasing, which is a nice share of course, for me that is. I just love Papillion Reel, and other cool moves done by Ashley. It's a nice game, and I still liked beating the Crimson Soldiers for the heck of it.

A classic - but enjoyable, nonetheless. You have to have a very high attriubute in your element, if you want to win the game with ease. And never lose your stamina - they'll do more damage against you that way than they ever will if you aren't too careful, of couse.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

AH a square game back when they were making quality games back to back. Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Einhander, the Final Fantasies...ah those were the days.....

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

It was a good game, but at one of the last doors it turned out I missed some sort of key, and I have absolutely no clue where I can find it......I was mad but it's all good

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Great game, kinda slow-paced though, but what the heck. The story; very cool. I can't continue my saved game because I study here & my home (thus, my Playstation) is very far away... You get the picture. I watched my brother finish it once. So I know a little bit. I've even reached 30+ chain combos on my unfinished game.

Maybe I can finish the game sometime during christmas break.

If they're planning a remake or a sequel for PS3, I'd suggest a short time limit when choosing targets in battle so it will be a little more fast-paced. 5 seconds, maybe.

I think this will answer your question: YES! I miss it so much. I can't wait to finish it. Dammit!

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

One of my favorite games ^_^ Helping my bro-in-law through it right now...

Best weapon.... can't remember exactly... think it was a 2 handed hammer with 70+ human

final boss... yea u need a wpn with good reach (like my hammer ^_^) and u gotta be good at chaining... if u use good dark shield + defense ability the big attack souldn't be too much of a problem.... gl ^_^

sequel would be very hard to do given the story.... as for a remake, i think if they were gonna remake something, they'd pick more mainstream titles first...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

God why did I rent this game in the frist place... I should have bought it!!!

Now I'm sufferin cause I didn't get to finish it.

I remember the first time I did a chain... I jumped so high I hit my head on the ceiling.

Anyways, thuis is a great game. I really recommnend it to those who still haven't played it. A sequel would be nice if the creators are still interested in this one.

Signature

Yeah Vagrant Story was great. For weapons I got the Damascus version of the most powerful sword and great sword...I think I got the mace the first boss has as well...

Not too long ago I found a copy of the game at a local story, and snatched it up quick as I'd been looking for it for awhile at that piont, but I haven't had the chance to begin playing it...yet. Looking forward to it though!

It was the concept and production art that initially caught my eye, so I can believe that the game is a piece of work on more than one level.

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Damn. They no longer sell Playstation games here, only PS2, xBox & GameCube titles here.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

wow I love this game! Sydney is cool XD

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I was looking for this game but sadly I missed!!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.