Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tokyopop - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

how many tokyopops do you own. and which one is you fave.
i own about 25 and my fave is samurai champloo

I own 5 different series from tokyopop, but it is also all the manga i have. I am still trying to get all the mangas for those series, i have $200 of manga coming this week. Personaly i think tokyopop is one of the best i have seen for bringing over manga:) :) :)

Game programmer and Anime freak

I own A LOT of manga from Tokyopop. Not sure how many, though. I would say my all time favorite series would be DN Angel ^^

So far I own about 100 tokyopops. Some of them like Lament of the lamb i have collected but many are just the first 1-2 volumes of a series.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

I own 8. all of them are Chronicles of the Cursed Sword

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I own like 5 and my favorite is DN Angel. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

My favorite is a tie between Saiyuki & Fruits Basket, both very much anticipated when they came out.

As for number of volumes, I'd have to say over 100, with at least 30 series, some I've finished collecting & others still going on.

wow 100. thats a lot of manga dude.
must look nice on the shelf.
hope i reach that number someday

...I recently counted my collection, because I needed to move it around in my room (I'm tripping over stuff again) ...and I'm sad to say, I was grossly wrong in my guesstimate of 100
...it's more like 200 Tokyopop titles... @350 total manga hanging around in my room.
I really had no clue I'd amassed so much....probably why my room is so cramped for space, and why I don't have any money to pay my bills...whoops!

I like dnangel the best: their the only tokyopop books i have though. I do watch samuri shamploo and i like it. Guess I'll have to start buyining the books!

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

samurai champloo manga is great. worth buy'n.
i just got the whole series of chobits manga for christmas. woohoo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.