Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion: forum topic subject length - Minitokyo

Suggestion: forum topic subject length

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I find that on every topic I create has a subject that is too big. While this is really more of a minor annoyance since I don't create topics too often, it would be nice if the MAXLENGTH property for the input box was used to let the browser stop you from typing once the limit has been reached.

Besides that, longer subjects would be appreciated. The more descriptive the subject is, the easier it is for people to determine the jist of the thread and whether they want to read it or not.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please remember when making threads to place them in the correct section on the site. The Bug reports section is only for threads bringing up bugs that members have encountered while browsing MT3. Such threads as this should go into the Minitokyo section

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Hrm, I think you missed the issue here. I am talking about the subject line that shows in the forum index, not the main body of the post. There is already a limit on the subject length and it only gives you an error when try to post or preview a post.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.