Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Adding favourites - Minitokyo

Adding favourites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

This is not a "where is the add to favourites button?" this is a "I can add my own stuff to my favourites" thread.

Seriously... why can people add their own items to their favourites? >_< Methinks that link should not appear on your own artwork >.>

I searched for this, but either people are happy to add their own stuff, or haven't really noticed it. Oh well. Hopefully that link will be removed, thanks ^^;

And this is a bit of a bummer-

on group pages, the report feature is still not there (the little r) it only appears if you view the guestbook by itself... so hopefully the report features can appear on the group page ;)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

add to favorites link removed; report link added =)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.