Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rave.........The ending..... - Minitokyo

Rave.........The ending.....

Tagged under Groove Adventure Rave

page 1 of 1 19 total items

blackdagger

blackdagger

Too much to handle

Groovy Adventure Rave is a very great anime. But there are lots of viewers who were stuck in the ending of the series....well it's not likely as expected.....There were lots of questions that were left unanswered.....can somebody pls...o pls.....tell me what's going on? :( x_x

>-I do WHat i waNt<-
GoT anY Problems

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please correctly categorize your threads - since this is about a particular series, it should be under in-depth, under Groove Adventure Rave.

Moved and category added.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

yeah the ending was lame it left me hanging,

Signature

I was disappointed with the ending too so I did some research on that before. From what I know, RAVE is originally a game(?) so the story's finished already (without a lame ending).

The English manga's still going on so if you want to know what happens next, I suggest you read the manga. RAVE isn't the first anime to have an open ending after all, most of these animes continue in the manga. :)

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Rave is manga to begin with. I suppose the productors didn't have money left to continue the anime.

Now Rave is finished in Japan with manga number 35

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

what the hell....
so Rave has ended at the manga?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

yes...the anime one doent have a great end...but i think the manga will..
i hope they make the secual episode of rave

yeah, it was a manga, and a very good one too. Its finished at book 35 now, great storyline and good drawing.

it really bugs me when what ever show your watching shows you the clip at the end of it for next episode and then cut it off like they did for rave master that BUGS me and this show was cool and i under stood every thing they were talking about to!>_>

That ending indeed pissed me off. So is book 35 the ending to Rave? Which episode of the manga picks up from the ending of the anime?

yuna92

yuna92

100% BLEACH

I think it's around volume 12 but I'm not sure
I see japan scans until volume 33

Signature

yeah, its mid volume 12.

nah...i think it was vol 13 it ended...btw there are rumours that there will be the 3rd season coming out either this or next year...

which ending r we talking about?>

Issit the ending where Haru pick Elie up with a hot ballon carrier?

The one where the gang went to the coordinates ELIE-3173, and Elie found out more of her past when she stumbled upon Resha Valentine's grave...dont remember what happen after that

Aurielle

Aurielle

halfdevil_an9eL

I like the ending...especially when Haru arise from his grave...

i'm not really happy with the ending for the anime...and i'm not reading the manga because it's so difficult to search for the manga at my homeplace

I only read the manga's ending , the one with Haru and Elie's wedding . I haven't saw the anime yet .

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

yeah d ending on the manga is great.
having Haru and Elie got married back on garage island

made me sad when Elie lost her memories... but it all came back ^^

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.