Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do u spend ur time on MT and what do u do? - Minitokyo

How long do u spend ur time on MT and what do u do?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Well the longest time I spent was about 11 hours (I think I'm addicted). Well these days about 6 (still long). I mostly search for a new Trinity Blood wall since it's my favorite anime or find someone who likes Trinity Blood so I can make them my friends. I also like to participate in threads because I was always those kind of people who love to debate/argue but had nobody to do it with. I can see other's opinion and compare to mine. Some of them are a lot different. Well anyways how about you?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I used to spend one hour on MT
but now nearly 15 min :p

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

I normally spend as much time on MT as possible, but sometimes I have to make way for other sites as well. The longest time I spent on MT all at once was 2 days with about 15 hours of sleep in between.

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I spends aobut 5 or 4 hours a day I think. I am most look for pics of Lacus and good wallpapers of here and other animes i really like vandread.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I only come on-line once or twice a week, and usually on a Sunday. It takes a while to look through all the animes i'm interested in like FMP, Fruits Basket, Trinity Blood, Blood +, Vandread, Karekano, Tsubasa Chronicles etc.

I can spend up to 8 or so hours sorting throught notifications, d/l wallpapers and scans but mostly commenting in the galleries and on forum threads. I think the longest I've ever spent was around 12 hours.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Um...it varies. It depends---when there's a big boom of TB goodies or something, I go on a pig-out! XD But usually...

I guess it'd be 1 to 2 hours (mainly 'cause I participate lots in the forums now).

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i used to come here often, and on hours at that.. but now, i rarely visit, and mostly 5-10 mins..its just not the same anymore..

Post a bit in topics that interest me, or waste time posting in controversial topics that really don't interest me to alleviate boredom.

That and get a bunch of pictures. But thats a given.

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Well I'm most of the time here for like 3-4 hours sometimes more sometime's less it depends on how muc time I have and how much other things I got to do^^

What I do here? Well I guess the same thing as many people here, read the threads, look at the new wallpapers, post in the forum and gallery and answer notifs and in my group and take care of my groups^^
Well I think there is not much more to do here or ? ^^

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

mostly 1 hour. If i spend longer I get a proper tellung off LOL

I used to be very addicted to MT but not anymore. Nowadays I only visit and check around forums and some recent submissions and then leave.

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

I spend about 30 minutes a day here on MT. Just posting and checking out new wallpapers (and downloading if there's a really good one).

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

I go off and on....if the laptop is on i cant help myself to visit mt..i am on perhaps 1hr at the max at a time.

\(^o^)/

Aquariusss

Aquariusss

Magitek Knight

I spend a hour or two having fun in the forum games. I also spend a couple hours going through the gallery when I got my 30 free downloads. I started going through the entire gallery from start and working my way up to recent. So far, after a few months, I'm not even half way yet. I'm only to page 1757 out of about ~4000~.

"Product of genetic engineering, battle-hardened magitek knight, with a spirit as pure as snow..."

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

I usually ise 3 hour in MT,I will find some scan or wallpaper to add in my friendlist.Besides,try to write or give opinion in forum.

2 hours at most

dunno not long, just see new wallies, post in some interesting threads, usually all while im waiting for someone in wowarcraft

aiya.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I need to download lots of wallies that I lost due to computer problems. My cuz ruined it! XO

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

uh huhu, I spent 10hours a day for school and 8hours for sleep, and 2hours for other thing and all other (uhm 24-8-10-2=4hours) for MT, love to visit gallery or sth ^__^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

longest I've ever spent was well.......almost a whole day XD I usually spend my time looking at wonderful and deilous art! heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

I spend more time like often off and on, check after every few hours, submit my pics, look at other's, browse the forums and then be back in some time again. It'll add to almost 4 hours

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

I spend aboot thirty minutes browsing, and thirty writing in forum. I've only spen 2 hrs max.

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I go off and on... usually 1 hour. but i've been here around 10 hours lately...
Doing what?
Downloading scans, posting on the forums and replying my notifications XD :)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I usually spend about 4 hours off and on the computer, chatting or playing game threads in MT.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.